Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isn't it annoying when you have a crush on a work colleague?
I always seem to have a crush on someone I work with. I have had one that turned into someone to hook up with for about 2 years. After that he found a woman and got married. I am still friends with him and his wife and I see them a couple of times a year so it worked out well.

Currently have 1 that knows I want him and he seems ok with it. Doubt if anything will happen but I know he has considered it. Just glad to have something nice to look at when I am at work.

Oh yeah.........been there, done that.
Several times.

In fact, one guy I liked was EXTREMELY homophobic. He was a super nice guy, and would help out anybody if they needed help, but he did NOT like men hitting on him. He didnt care if homo's existed, he just did not want to be hit on.

And believe me, he WAS hit on quite a lot! So, the guys who hit on him always ended up with a black eye.

Rough trade indeed.

That "twinge" or "tingle" you get isn't your "gaydar" going off.........its more along the lines of you being too hopeful that one of these guys will want you as much as you want them.

But workplace romance/dating/canoodling can backfire in your face faster than Sarah Palin saying something ignorant, stupid, and completely confusing.