Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues
hey so im not the best with relationships. and lately ours seems to be in a slum
i dont know if im just being to clingy or paranoid

Main issues ive been noticing and are bugging me

BF Changing when we are with anyone els, i mean anyone. when we are alone hes a sweetheart but when were with anyone els he ignores me

It feels like im doing all the work in the relation ship, i have to ask for a kiss, etc

Pushing me away when im trying to cuddle him

Not asking me to do stuff basically just telling me

Not continuing the conversation, eg Hey hunnny how was work - Good.................

Blowing me off

Saying he will call or text me and never dose.

Sooooooo i dont know what to do
i relay dont want this relationship to end but i know that some things need to change

So your opinions would be greatly appreciated

Ok,

Here 's what I think you should do...try pulling back from the relationship for 3 -5 days. Try to act sort of disinterested, maybe go out for coffee with friends, go see a movie, go shopping etc. Also try to be a little mysterious. A good relationship needs some ebb and flow so let him start chasing after you for a change. It may be a bit difficult but be distant, aloof, pensive, in other words mimic some of his traits. It would be ideal if you could do a weekend away with friends. I can almost guarantee it will spark some interest. Most men, even gay men in a relationship, enjoy an occasional chase and a challenge. Give it a shot and see what

I agree with jfirece... Pull back a little for a little while... It may end up fizzling out and become friends but if it ends like that then friendship can be better than nothing at all. l would recommend doing this because if his making no effort then your wasting time in life when the proper mister right could be right round the next corner... Dont let him get you down your be fine as long as you keep yourself and your spirits high Smile

Kindest reghards

Zeon xx

he acknowledged that we were having some issues
he just texted me apologizing for being so mean lately

he justed needed some space, we were spending every day togeather
soooo after our talk ill post what happend here

thanks for the comments guys!

no problermsd... I am hoping everything works well for you both... Work together as a team not against it as oppentants and your be going greatSmile