Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Annoys Me That...
It annoys me that lately while looking through YouTube , each time I got to a new page there was this SCIENTOLOGY.ORG ad staring me in the face.... I don't want SCIENTOLOGY to be so blatantly advertising itself on YouTube pages.... Who else does this annoy or rile?

its down to them how they advertise, its a bad campaign if their trying to get people to join.
They need some real marketers out their that don't blow the money on dumbass campaigns.

Their throwing away traffic so be happy their wasting their money flooding pages and lacking a return.

Sorry, haven't noticed any ads, but anyone who who pays their hard-earned money to the so-called Church of Scientology clearly needs their engrams audited. :mad:

Damn, now I expect I'll receive a solicitor's letter any day.

It bothers me...nonetheless. I feel it is a rape of my computer's privacy to see that come on there as if nothing was wrong with it. :mad:

marshlander Wrote:Sorry, haven't noticed any ads, but anyone who who pays their hard-earned money to the so-called Church of Scientology clearly needs their engrams audited. :mad:

[COLOR="purple"]I agree with Cards... let them waste their money. I also am the same as marsh and never notice such ads or any ads (cept for sexy men :biggrin: )

I dont know how effective any web ads are really but maybe I am just different Wavey [/COLOR]

princealbertofb Wrote:It bothers me...nonetheless. I feel it is a rape of my computer's privacy to see that come on there as if nothing was wrong with it. :mad:

Bighug

Awwwww, it is kinda cute to see PA so worked up Remybussi