Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Does Get Better - The L Project
Lol so little girl saying Fuck so many times :biggrin:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Facebook : New "Fan" Page named " I hate gays " ... report this site to facebook ! reason "Hatespeech"

update : Group and page Deleted

I posted this in "How are you Today" , though I have no clue why, but I remembered this thread :p .

I saw this on BET just awhile ago, and was like... wow. Powerful message, and not at all what you think it is in the beginning.

Marsha Ambrosius

Also, a lot of HiV and AiDs awareness ADs has been coming on BET alot now and it's got alot of gay themes and situations, whereas maybe 20yrs ago, it would'nt have been. I was shocked, because the black community has been notorious for being anti-gay, but here it is on BET Smile .

I see a change occurring Smile .

[Image: picture.php?albumid=401&pictureid=3002]

The Owner of the facebook ask for translations in several languages..

The facebook side here : http://www.facebook.com/CSD.Kampagne

Into this languages its already translated : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...753&type=3

Based upon my own experience, yes, things do get better as time goes by.

I can't speak for other gay guys but things get better for me because I allow them to. Sacrifice had to be made. Courage was needed. Wisdom and patience were needed too particularly during the hardest time.

Being gay does not mean you have to announce and scream to your lung that you are gay. What matters is that you acknowledge yourself as a gay guy. Accept yourself as who you are without fear.

Don't let others scare and put you down. If other people can't accept you as who you are, too bad for them. It's their problem. Not yours.

Experiencing it first hand it does get better. i wish I could post youtube links but I cant. Google did a It gets better and so did Apple, Disney, E.A. and so many more companies. Seeing these videos they made me cry happy tears Smile

I wonder when? Because i wanted to end this too. Religion is the thing that makes me wanna die because i think thats the solution. If i can get into the heaven.. thats it right? I don't know if i told this to you guys before and i don't want to spam or anything but i kinda give up. I said im gonna roll two dices three times. If any of them is seven.. then i'll live. It was simple as that. And its really amazing that so much depended and changed on that little gamble of mine. Here i am, waiting for it to get better.

Remember it depends on experience. However I fully support the project. If it reaches people it's good.

Mick

I like Vice President Joe Biden

This meant more to me then I can ever describe with the English language. The people involved in this video remind me of my artistic friends, and that made the video connect with me. It appeared on my newsfeed on Facebook when I was having a god awful day, and I just had a long moment to myself after I finished watching it.