Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Was Raining Something...
...But It Sure The Hell Wasn't Men!
This freaked me the hell out.
Unnatural Rain
:eek::eek::eek:

that is nasty.

i'm not afraid of spiders, but they do trigger my gag reflex. there's just something inherently disgusting about them. some factor must have been responsible for the development of this strong aversion in humans.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

meridannight Wrote:that is nasty.

i'm not afraid of spiders, but they do trigger my gag reflex. there's just something inherently disgusting about them. some factor must have been responsible for the development of this strong aversion in humans.

I think on a subconscious level we look at a creature that has four more legs and six more eyes than most animals we are familiar with and it makes our reptile brain go "ok what the fuck is going on here, that is excessive and ridiculous."

:eek:
Oh good lord... I would not open any doors or windows - I'd scream and cry...

I actually don't mind spiders at all, but there is nothing worse than getting their webs stuck in my beard.

Miles Wrote:I think on a subconscious level we look at a creature that has four more legs and six more eyes than most animals we are familiar with and it makes our reptile brain go "ok what the fuck is going on here, that is excessive and ridiculous."

nope, that's not it. dragonflies are beautiful.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

This is where flamethrowers would come in useful for arachnophobes like myself.

EEK! This is what some of my nightmares look like....

I don't like spiders...or snakes...

Except for the Daddy Long Legs...I love them...we even feed them occasionally... bring them half live flies.... so they will stay in every corner...they are deadly to the black widows and other spiders ....

I don't mind spiders, I just don't want them crawling on me while I sleep. lol
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!