Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
he's having "performance" issues.. :(
lol, ok i feel better. wasnt sure if thats odd :-p

i just find it "endearing" and adorable :-D

skyler124 Wrote:lol, ok i feel better. wasnt sure if thats odd :-p

i just find it "endearing" and adorable :-D

and there were you asking how to make it "perfect"!

his cumming quickly just means you get to cuddle for a while, then go for round 2,which even with your good looks,your BF will find it hard to cum as fast.

lol, i <3 cuddling :redface: makes me melt :-p

Relax learn to laugh and feel comfortable in each others presence. The sex thing will come when its ready to. Teach him what you've learned. He will be quite appreciative I am sure. Most importantly have fun whatever you are doing. remember when this was new to you and you will both be fine.

so we talked a lil bit today about it and i kinda asked if it was intimidation from my past or etc. he admitted he was feeling some pressure to be "great" and was worried he would disappoint me. i already reassured him and we talked about it. you guys were on the money! so when we meet up i am going try to be close and more reassuring until he relaxes. thanks guys Smile

Practice makes perfect.

Just take your time, try not to let him feel bad for it or ashamed 'cause that won't help at all. Be there, you both try to enjoy as much as you can, I think that stuff will get to the point where you want it to be but in time. He needs time to learn to 'control' his arousal. Just don't let him feel pressured and tried to understand that he needs time to adjust. It can be frustrating at the time but think as the something you need to help him so that your relationship will get to the next level and that level will probably be the one you want.

There is another possibility no one has addressed, it may be medical, diabetics have that problem and some have a medical issue with premature ejaculation which is treatable.
He my wish to see a doctor. There are ways to correct it i know from my own diabetic trials and tribulations .

Another idea is to switch things around a bit. I don't mean he bottoms, rather you be a totally active bottom. Have him lie down, and you "ride" him. Then you can control the pace and go slowly, as you feel him getting close, you can really slow down or even stop for 10 seconds or so, and gently press on the "tube" behind the balls so he can't cum, before starting again. Over time, he'll start to "learn". Making the switch from "rubbing one out" to sex with someone is huge - people do have to unlearn their teenage fumblings.

I have a different perspective. It seems to me you're ignoring your own wants and needs. I think you need to be a little bit selfish; ultimately frustration will lead you to seek that satisfaction elsewhere, either while in this relationship, or, when it is over.