Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is Hallowe'en...What are You Up to?
OK....

What are your plans? We live out in the country, so we don't get any trick or treaters anymore.

Of course that doesn't stop us from buying 200 mini chocolate bars.

We're thinking [Image: Scuba-Cat-Halloween-Costume.jpg.jpg]that we'll just dress [Image: halloween-shark%20cat.jpg]our four cats up [Image: Cat-N-Boots-Costume-mdn.gif]and give them chocolate mice.[Image: 82877815.jpg]

The last costume thing we went to....you had to go as famous couples....so we went as Death and Taxes.

What are your plans for this evening?

Quiet night in watching scary movies alone
[ATTACH]
So pretty much the same as every other night…

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Unfortunately I will be at work, but luckily I will be working with people that I like working with. After work I might sit down and watch a good horror movie or 2, though.

...and you know the cats will LOVE getting dressed up LOL

We have to get up at 3 AM on Saturday to do a show so we shall be asleep. I did one of my store windows again this year with Halloween stuff and I always give out candy every day to my customers...I always buy candy I don't like so I won't eat any... so now the only thing left to do is decide when to take the window apart....

Nursing my pneumonia, seeing if I can beat last nights 103.5F (39.72C) fever.

Never get kids in this part of the woods, its a good thing I can't stand children. Besides I'm not giving up my candy for anyone. Even if I'm not able to eat it and keep it down, its mine - MINE MINE MINE!!!!!! :tongue:

Get well, Bowyn. That sounds like a serious fever. Get some help from the doc.
I bid NO Trump!

Halloween? Lock the doors and turn out the lights. It depresses me. Of course, most things do.

I might make popcorn. That's fun.
I bid NO Trump!

Watching scary movies.

Earlier I went to a local city, and the bus driver was dressed as Beetlejuice and giving out free candy, good times Smile

I'm going to a friend's house to hang out, give out candy, and watch a marathon of "My Haunted House" on the LMN network.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Alex will go with the youngest one for their first Halloween ever, I'll stay home giving away candies and watching over my son's Hallowen Bash in the basement. Gave him permission to hold a party.