Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is Hallowe'en...What are You Up to?
Apparently I'll be spending my Halloween listening to a loud Halloween party right above my apartment.

No plans to go out. My apartment building is mostly young asian co-eds (a few guys here and there). I'm new here but I doubt I'll get many Trick or Drinkers, but ya never know. My costume consists of a dingy old trench coat, sunglasses, a pair of dirty boxers and an appropriately hung very long beige sock stuffed with paper toweling.

[Image: arg-shy-flasher-207x165-url.gif]

^ I never thought of a sock to add to the costume.

Its Hallowe'en? I just thought it was a really strange Friday.

For me, its Rocky Horror Picture Show

Nothing! Gotta get up at 4:30am tomorrow for work so I will be calling it an early night tonight.

Well what I wanted to do was have a pentagram drawn in the front hallway lined with candles and answer the door for kids in a blood-drenched chicken suit with the words "Shitty Chicken Gang Bang" plastered above the front door.

They'd have loved it, the parents too

Miles Wrote:Well what I wanted to do was have a pentagram drawn in the front hallway lined with candles and answer the door for kids in a blood-drenched chicken suit with the words "Shitty Chicken Gang Bang" plastered above the front door.

They'd have loved it, the parents too

..you say you wanted to do it...what stopped you?

He went to the store and found out they were sold out of chickens.
I bid NO Trump!

Exactly, what good is a sacrificial blood orgy if you don't have any chickens to choke?

That lion's mane for the cat is AWESOME!

*Chuckles*

Chilling at home