Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is the little things....
Early last year I used the last of my hearing aid batteries and since money was tight I stopped buying more and muddled onward from then on out. I got myself a new pack of batteries today and once again I can hear without having to strain or pretend I understand what people say.

It is a minor relief this being able to hear more clearly.

And for those of you who know how I eat (or don't) I have actually been eating hella good. I have an appetite again :eek:! I got to the point where I saw a can of oatmeal today and my stomach made this strange noise and suddenly I thought to myself 'oatmeal sounds good right about now.'

At this rate I might actually start gaining weight. I'm not having to force food down the gullet counting calories and trying to figure out neat ways to boost the caloric intake while not wanting to shove food down a constricted throat. I'm actually enjoying the whole eating thing! :eek:

This is turning out to be far less stressful than I thought it would be. I think just getting away from some people and situations has been the best thing to happen to me.

Heck I was actually able to make a list and check things off of it as done instead of curling up into a mental ball and spin on how to proceed. While I'm not going to say a great weight has been lifted of my shoulders, I can say I'm feeling a bit lighter about the shoulder area.

Next time you see Hardheaded thank him for me.... I doubt I can say thank-you enough to convey how grateful I am, so I need you all to help with that, please Wink

So glad to hear things are going better. That Hardheaded guy is a pretty damn decent human being! Wink I had an idea it was him.

i was wondering how you were doing. good to hear you're better. Smile

*gasp* is this the end of the grumpy elf we learned to love on GS :p

thank you hardheaded Bighug

[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]