Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Halloween!
For reference I would suggest you go to the Stud of the Day thread, it goes back several years and has no dearth of muscly bodies that can pull of Tarzan/Super heroes whatever.

I think the hard number is around 8% of the American population are serious lifters (muscle builders) so that is about 25,040,000 men who have a body that is capale of pulling of the Tarzan/Superhero look. I read recently that 13% of Americans lift seriously (sorry paper periodical, can't link).

Playing on his strengths.... Hmm.

Then I guess you have no problem with me suggesting any big busted woman should go as a whore since I would only be playing on their 'strengths'.

Doesn't sound as nice when I say it, does it?

IDK, seems to me there is this tendency to objectify anyone who has a body and come up with these sorts of thoughts that they need to feed into the process of being objectified.

Borg69 Wrote:With your body, you should be a super hero or something! You're built like an action figure.

Captain America?

Or with your hair, THOR !!! Smile

when I read your first sentence I said captain America too,id say a chipondale lol like magic mike

anybody still watch all the Halloweentown movies and hocus pocus,i still do every year and love them

Halloween wore me out...20 years behind the bar in a gay nightclub....

It was torture pretending to be excited with almost everyone looking like Bette Davis..I used to try to get it off every year but no dice...one of the busiest nights of the year...

I did occasionally like the ones who were too drunk or high to put their makeup on right...

pontiacgp Wrote:anybody still watch all the Halloweentown movies and hocus pocus,i still do every year and love them

I can neither confirm nor deny this allegation on grounds that it may reveal I'm still way too much a child than people may think I are. Wavey

Hocus Pocus is great family Halloween movie Pontiacgp ...ill be seeing that around the holiday time

Borg69 Wrote:I enjoy Reaper's personality, and I know he's more than just a pretty boy but this is Halloween! A time to be over the top and outside the everyday life of "normalcy". I'm playing on his strengths. Most anyone can throw on a pair of shorts and call themselves a lifeguard. How many people can pull off being a believable super hero? Or Tarzan?

Tarzan would be pretty funny. I'm not sure how many people at this club would even know who that is, but that's a good idea.

Plus I'm looking to be lazy and not overly dressed, lol. A big part of the lifeguard thing was its simplicity, but Tarzan is equally easy...maybe even easier.

All I'll need is a loin-cloth and an orangutan, lol.

reaper Wrote:Tarzan would be pretty funny. I'm not sure how many people at this club would even know who that is, but that's a good idea.

Plus I'm looking to be lazy and not overly dressed, lol. A big part of the lifeguard thing was its simplicity, but Tarzan is equally easy...maybe even easier.

Gaw - You are blonde. Cheeta is a chimpanzee. :biggrin:

pontiacgp Wrote:anybody still watch all the Halloweentown movies and hocus pocus,i still do every year and love them

I saw Hocus Pocus about three times last week on the LifeTime channel I think. I love it, but then again, I love anything with Bette in it. Her concert DVD's are bonus fun. Try Divine Madness if you want to sample her singing when she was younger. It isn't a Halloween movie, but if you liked her singing in Hocue Pocus, you'll like her stage shows too.
[Image: 1263248_zps7bd752a3.jpg]

Pix Wrote:The second amendment is why these pranks don't prove popular in the US. :tongue:
Come to think of it, you really should consider how violent people tend to be before trying to scare them...
You're so right Pix. We'd be tased, pepper sprayed, and in the back of some war machine SWAT vehicle these days. Welcome to the United Police State of America. Sad, huh.
Yeah, that little girl (the one with no make up or special effect costume) in the video was lucky there was an adult to step in the way of the lady that charged at her. Some people are so touchy!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I can neither confirm nor deny this allegation on grounds that it may reveal I'm still way too much a child than people may think I are. Wavey
You're never too much a child Bowyn. (I saw Hocus Pocus in the theatre when it came out, so I know that you're not the age of one of the REDRUM twin girls in The Shining! Wait. You're not are you?). Evil_lol
You can sometimes be caustic as bleach, but we all still love ya Bowyn, you know that! Smile
So which movies do you watch besides the likes of Hocus Pocus, hmmmm?
BeetleJuice? Ghost? Little Shop of Horrors? Rocky Horror Picture Show? Ghostbusters?The Witches of Eastwick? Jeepers Creepers? Fess up!
Cheerleader2

Quote: Originally Posted by reaper
Tarzan would be pretty funny. I'm not sure how many people at this club would even know who that is, but that's a good idea.
Yes hunk of burning love, but the perv's among us (and there are many) want to know how free spirited you'll be under that Tazan loincloth? If you went as a lifeguard would you wear a Speedo? Enquiring dirty minds would like to know?
(Sorry. It's just that you're very hot and I can't seem to help myself. Boundary issues, ya know? Like I always want to ask you "How's it hangin'? Is it long enough to drag?". See? I'm very inappropriate.)
[Image: PumpkinCenterfold_zps625dce23.jpg]
So, so NOT me

East Wrote:Halloween wore me out...20 years behind the bar in a gay nightclub....

It was torture pretending to be excited with almost everyone looking like Bette Davis..I used to try to get it off every year but no dice...one of the busiest nights of the year...

I did occasionally like the ones who were too drunk or high to put their makeup on right...

Hahahahahahahaha, *sincere laughter*

Bwahahahahahahahahaha * Halloween, Vincent Price version*