Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Halloween!
Where do you put your ID/wallet/money/car keys in a costume like that?

Halloween is one time of year I cut loose and get crazy. Growing up the way we did we never had money for real costumes and made them up the last minute with what we had. It sucked going treating dressed up in orange t shirt of my moms fat boyfriend stuffed with pillows and passing myself off as a pumpkin. When I got out on my own I started doing halloween right making up for all I missed when I was small.

I did a thread in here weeks back asking for ideas on a costume for halloween. I decided to do Batman but going to do it like its never been done as far as I know. I ordered a $30 one piece full head and neck mask $50 Gotham100 boots, a $10 utility belt with eight pockets sprayed gold. Then I got a woman at the alteration shop to make a real iight long cape bigger and more wicked than hollywood ever gave the caped crusader with ribbing filled with semi rigid plastic icemaker tubing to give it shape. I traded for a get set of gloves. Besides a black jock strap and cup the rest of the costume is going to be airbrushed on with a airbrush and pump Virge bought at a yard sale for next to nothing. We did 2 tests painting. 90 minutes to get dressed. Less than 10 to wipe it off.

Its gonna be my best costume ever. but Im gonna freeze my nuts off.

[Image: 33003.jpg]
[Image: gothamboots_zps701cfd3c.jpg]

Music. Lots to pick from. Still have time for suggestions.

^^^^ Pictures are required... I hope you know that.

Pix Wrote:The second amendment is why these pranks don't prove popular in the US. :tongue:

Come to think of it, you really should consider how violent people tend to be before trying to scare them, as this snowman probably wished he'd done:

Fuckin snowman deserved it. They can be as evil as clowns. Bastards.

matty7 Wrote:I love Halloween, my favourite holiday of the year by a long way - here's me dressed up from other year...loved this It costume we made
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2191&stc=1&d=1412966287]

Wretched beast them be clowns.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I can neither confirm nor deny this allegation on grounds that it may reveal I'm still way too much a child than people may think I are. Wavey

lol right,i was thinking people would think I was still like a child when I posted but its been a every year thing for me

Ah, but its forgivable for you, you are only 21 - I on the other hand am ancient. People expect more from me (their mistake mind but they still expect more):biggrin:.

I actually watch all of the 'kids' shows. I like Pixar movies, like Up and Cars and others like nightmare before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Frankenweenie....

Borg69 Wrote:^^^^ Pictures are required... I hope you know that.

I don't get this Borg. We got him all dressed up last weekend and did at least damned 50 pics and a short vid.

Where is any of it? I figured he would be eager to show it all off cuz it does look damned good!!!!

He left the best part of the whole costume out. The reason it takes 90 minutes to paint him is about nine coats of a black paint base mixed with theatrical latex. When I got through spraying him it looked like a shiny black skin tight body suit. The reason it doesn't take long to get him out of it is all we have to do is peel him.

Virge Wrote:I don't get this Borg. We got him all dressed up last weekend and did at least damned 50 pics and a short vid.

Where is any of it? I figured he would be eager to show it all off cuz it does look damned good!!!!

He left the best part of the whole costume out. The reason it takes 90 minutes to paint him is about nine coats of a black paint base mixed with theatrical latex. When I got through spraying him it looked like a shiny black skin tight body suit. The reason it doesn't take long to get him out of it is all we have to do is peel him.

We? you have a crew to peel him but not a crew to paint him?

As for painting, I have an air compressor set up that reduces the typical paint job to about a fifth of the time.... Just a suggestion. :tongue:

Borg69 Wrote:Where do you put your ID/wallet/money/car keys in a costume like that?

Oh common Borg use your imagination :pLaugh1