Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Me
I consider myself straight because I think women are beautiful and I want to have a family with kids of my own one day.

KyuuryuuBlue Wrote:I watch those videos. Seeing a guy tied up and forced to do things against his will makes me rock hard.

WELCOME! Smile

I can relate!!

KyuuryuuBlue Wrote:Ok so long story short. I want to be tied up by another guy and be sucked and jerked. Also forced to suck. Ironically enough i have had my dick sucked by a guy before.

Really!

I've only been out for a bit over 2 moths, and my path to realizing my sexuality (gay) took place in a bondage club.

I sought out the things you speak of, maybe a bit tamer, but not much.

Since that time I have done all the things you mentioned above. I've been the guy tied up and the one doing the tying.

For me it was liberating. It sent me on a new course.

Don't be afraid to explore, if it's what you want to do.

KyuuryuuBlue Wrote:Ok so long story short. I want to be tied up by another guy and be sucked and jerked. Also forced to suck. Ironically enough i have had my dick sucked by a guy before.

so not fair, ive never even kissed a guy before... Facepalm

KyuuryuuBlue Wrote:I consider myself straight because I think women are beautiful and I want to have a family with kids of my own one day.

chibigiraffe Wrote:so not fair, ive never even kissed a guy before... Facepalm

I think you two need to get to know one another better! Xyxthumbs

So, without putting on the psychologist's coat, is it possible that this sort of bondage fetish combined with a profession of heterosexuality is an adaptation of internalized homophobia?

It surely seems like the trope of being tied up and FORCED to enjoy male body worship is the vehicle through which our OP's mind will allow him to tolerate gay fantasies, erst they wouldn't be "acceptable" to experience.

And yes, there are lots of reasons and no particular reasons why men choose fantasies, but this one seems not so random.

Longing for family and stability is a universal wish for most of the planet, so I am not clear how that makes one straight, as gay men are having families now.

Finding women beautiful and finding them erotically appealing are two different things. As of the last time I checked, every gay haute couture designer found women beautiful, but not so much the sleeping with them.

Can you elaborate on your feelings?

And welcome. Great to have another member. We need you.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Finding women beautiful and finding them erotically appealing are two different things. As of the last time I checked, every gay haute couture designer found women beautiful, but not so much the sleeping with them.

That's it. Of course they're beautiful. Sexual attraction isn't the same. Which gender are you fantasizing about during Special Alone Time? Answer the question! :p

Hi there straight boy. Fun fetish you got there. Smile Welcome!

Ok so let me see if I can answer what has been asked. I find women beautiful, but I don't fantasize aboit sex when I see them. Same goes for guys. My alone time is me and free bondage videos online. I usually wish I was the one being used. Lastly, I know gay couples are adopting kids and making familoes, and I love that. I actually want to adopt a kid later in life. I would also like to have one the regular way. I just see myself with a woman in the future.