Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's coming it's coming.......
...The Simpsons movie in the big screen i mean! This friday! Is anyone else going to watch the movie?

I am so going to watch this one! I am very excited that i have even Simpsonized last night, looka like a cheesy geek type though !(truth comes out nowDoh':tongue:Biglaugh
Look:
[Image: avatarrg2.th.jpg]

Go here if you want to make your own Simpsons avatar www.simpsonsmovie.com
Even if you are not that excited about it how about change our Avatars to the Simpsionized one for the week just for the fun of it? The GaySpeakfield Week!! Roflmao

No one is interested then i dont blame you ...... I watched the movie on Wednesday (apparently opened yesterday) and am disappointed. I ve seen most of the very funny parts in the movie trailers, average movie.

oh, really? Cry

I knew it would be disappointing!

it's released tomorrow Thursday 26th in my country...
I planned to watch it next wednesday with my friends... I wont tell them anything not to spoil expectations...

:frown:

Not the best of movies I must admit.

The title of this thread is alot more interesting and misleading than I thought :frown:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

As in Spoty coming... :eek:

everyone..DUCK !!

Welll.. It made me think it was something like that.. :eek:
[/COLOR]

hehe a little ambiguity and innuendos is like salt and pepper when is done tastefullyWink

Lol but tbh I think the other topic well if it was meant in the other way would get more replies :tongue:
[/COLOR]