Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's done! It's done! :-)
Congratulations, mrk! I'm very happy for you and wish you much success! Confusedmile:

azulai Wrote:Congratulations, mrk! I'm very happy for you and wish you much success! Confusedmile:

Thanks I just wanted it done, definitely the worst week of my life.

time to party
RideShakin

Congratulations! Bounce

monk Wrote:Congratulations! Bounce

Well all I can say is....

Contacting me in the beginning about uni was the best thing u did because without Aunty telling you what Aunty tells everyone in a friendly BLUNT way.... You may not have seen this day but im dead proud you have stuck it out and understood the promise i told you as come may 17th Mister..... Your going to need to have a bloody good party and if i was able to id join ya! Your only 6 hours drive away lol

zeon Wrote:Well all I can say is....

Contacting me in the beginning about uni was the best thing u did because without Aunty telling you what Aunty tells everyone in a friendly BLUNT way.... You may not have seen this day but im dead proud you have stuck it out and understood the promise i told you as come may 17th Mister..... Your going to need to have a bloody good party and if i was able to id join ya! Your only 6 hours drive away lol

Bahahaha we've google mapped it just to see lol :p

Well its not the furtherest ive driven as ive driven from Brighton to Glasgow before and played the number plate game whilst driving to stop myself fallinbg asleep or eaten some chocolate so im hyper as bugger and off my tits driving... loool...

Congrats dude :-) Always a good feeling when you get it handed in :-P

zeon Wrote:Well its not the furtherest ive driven as ive driven from Brighton to Glasgow before and played the number plate game whilst driving to stop myself fallinbg asleep or eaten some chocolate so im hyper as bugger and off my tits driving... loool...

Lol u don't need chocolate to be hyper mr lol