Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's no use trying
flyboy Wrote:Hey guys! Thank you for all your replies... Ive been taking all of it into consideration.

Something strange happened today. That guy, the one who used me as a toy, asked me out just to hang out. I made it clear that i didn't wanna do anything. He said he was sorry for doing what he did and we ended up having a great time. The conversation was great and he even gave me a small sweet peck before i left haha

This is a good sign.Biggthumpup

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:This is a good sign.Biggthumpup

Ok, scratch everything i said about him.

He just called me and said in a demanding voice "i want you to come here right now to my house or else im not going to talk to you anymore." I told him that i couldnt go out at this time and doing so would mean i have to sneak away from my parents. And im pretty sure hanging out was not the only thing in his mind. What an ass.... It's even worse because i really enjoyed the date i had with him like no other date ive been in before.

back to square one... Sad hopeless

I think ive reached a desicion... I will stop looking for my perfect guy but i wont prevent him from coming to me either... i guess ill just take things as they come.

AND im no longer gonna contact this guy. I think he just asked me out on that date just so he could get into my pants. Sad thing is, i almost fell for it. I was starting to like him. Anyway, its a good thing that this happened early or else he would have grown more on me and it would have hurt more...

flyboy Wrote:I think ive reached a desicion... I will stop looking for my perfect guy but i wont prevent him from coming to me either... i guess ill just take things as they come.

AND im no longer gonna contact this guy. I think he just asked me out on that date just so he could get into my pants. Sad thing is, i almost fell for it. I was starting to like him. Anyway, its a good thing that this happened early or else he would have grown more on me and it would have hurt more...

Ah, I'm detecting a certain wisdom in these words.

Smile

Our young flyboy is gaining life experience and perspective.

This whole idea has a certain "Zen" quality to it that I really like. Stop looking, and start being the type of person who will ATTRACT the type of guy you want.

Keep us posted. We're rooting for you.

Cool

cloud999 Wrote:If you keep catching rotten fish, check your bait. .

Couldn't have said it better myself!

You need to find yourself. By that, I mean figure out what your attributes are that keep attracting the same losers you keep crossing paths with.

If you really want a serious relationship, don't rely on internet hookup sites. Despite that issue, your ex's of the past have something that you are attracted to, subconsciously. You should search for what that is, and write down the personality traits that you want in a man, and what it is that you want from a real relationship.

Giving up won't get you there. You're still young, and have plenty of years to figure all of this shit out. Unfortunately, there will be plenty of trail and error along the way, so when you get to a dead end, learn from it, and think about how you can utilize your new wisdom to find the man of your dreams. Not to be a party-pooper, but the man of your dreams doesn't exist, so don't set your expectations to that high degree of anticipation, because the fall will hurt that much more. Be realistic!

Just seek out a man that will treat you well, and give you what you believe you deserve.

Good luck.

flyboy Wrote:Ok, scratch everything i said about him.

He just called me and said in a demanding voice "i want you to come here right now to my house or else im not going to talk to you anymore." I told him that i couldnt go out at this time and doing so would mean i have to sneak away from my parents. And im pretty sure hanging out was not the only thing in his mind. What an ass.... It's even worse because i really enjoyed the date i had with him like no other date ive been in before.

back to square one... Sad hopeless

I'm sorry Sad

flyboy Wrote:I think ive reached a desicion... I will stop looking for my perfect guy but i wont prevent him from coming to me either... i guess ill just take things as they come.

excellent. you are now beginning to understand the ways of the wise!

Haha I love the support you guys give here...
I'm happy for you flyboy. I struggle with confusing lust and love too. I think its about not looking for love, because it will come to you. If you keep searching you'll just end up with lower self esteem and get a guy like that.
Instead, while waiting patiently lol, you should work on yourself and build up your sexy! Get your confidence and don't worry about what others think of you.