Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's pink shirt day!!!
And I didn't even know until 3min till the actual day (Today friday) -.-
WELCOME TO PINK SHIRT DAY EVERYONE

This is a good day a day to wear pink. Not only is it a day to wear pink but a day to wear pink to stand up against bullying!
I think that anyone who wants to post pics of themselves in pink should do so. Go to work in a pink shirt. Wear pink and be proud of who you are.

Big Grin
My day keeps getting better!
Also I don't even own any pink so I'll go op-shoping as soon as the sun's up. PINK SHIRT DAY!!!
AND RAINBOWS!

Lol is it really, or are you making stuff up Smile I have a blue/pink t-shirt, going to put it on.

Note - pink has seen a revival in UK in last few years. Chavs (jocks) wear it a lot.

wore one yesterday (Wednesday)

....I don't own any pink >.>

I don't own any pink, but, since it's Friday there in New Zealand and it's thursday here in the US does that mean I have to day to find something?

Richard

Gaw - only fags wear pink. I ain't no fag.

Ok for pink tshirts, but I remind you that pink trousers are forbidden by the international law of good taste!
I saw one in le Marais (the gay district of Paris) a week ago, I was about to call the competent authorities. :o

Honestly I've never liked pink. Yes I'm gay, but that doesn't mean I'd ever wear it. It's one of my fashion rules. I also refuse to wear plaids or stripes. (I also have a distaste for collared shirts, but that is neither here nor there)

partisan Wrote:Lol is it really, or are you making stuff up Smile I have a blue/pink t-shirt, going to put it on.

Note - pink has seen a revival in UK in last few years. Chavs (jocks) wear it a lot.

It's actually pink shirt day. I'm just going to wear one of my mums pink jerseys LOL!

TimeSage Wrote:Honestly I've never liked pink. Yes I'm gay, but that doesn't mean I'd ever wear it. It's one of my fashion rules. I also refuse to wear plaids or stripes. (I also have a distaste for collared shirts, but that is neither here nor there)

But it's pink shirt day it has nothing to do with fashion. It's all about standing up against bullying!