Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's raining and I'm VERY happy
LONDONER Wrote:After a long, unbearably hot Summer, we are having a steady downpour this morning. I can hear thunder in the distance too. The air has cooled and the rain is washing all the dust away. All we need is just two weeks of this. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!

Well, that didn't last long. I've just come back from my morning run and I am soaking wet, not from rain but from sweat! The temperatures have gone up again.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

there is pleasure to have in all weather types ( non destructive ones of course ) love the rain too - I get to stay indoors and catch up on movies etc ..no ones gonna want me to run them around in the car too if its so bad - its deffo a tumblr type of day looking at hot guys lol

matty7 Wrote:there is pleasure to have in all weather types ( non destructive ones of course ) love the rain too - I get to stay indoors and catch up on movies etc ..no ones gonna want me to run them around in the car too if its so bad - its deffo a tumblr type of day looking at hot guys lol

Yes agreed, I like season changes too but this Summer was the hottest on record and it was very uncomfortable so it was a relief to have that all too short spell of rain. "Unfortunately" the sun and the higher temperatures have returned and I have had to throw the blanket off my bed again.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams