Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's so big...and fat and Juicy!
Oh gawsh, it's so fucking big, my mouth hurts just looking at it!

I put it shyly in my mouth and suck and lick around the opening...and then it all comes splashing down my throat...painting my Esophagus and it feels soooo good.

Even though I already have a lot in my mouth, I suck some more out till it's empty and all that wonderful juice is in my belly...

Licking my lips, I pull it away from my mouth, admiring my work, as I quickly move on to the next one, ever ravenous for more... and I don't discriminate between colours...

Of my Tropicana Grapefruit Juice of course ^o^

Golden, Ruby Red, Pulp, No Pulp...I love them all!!
[Image: 64oz_TPP_RubyRedGrapefruit.png]
[Image: 64oz_TPP_GoldenGrapefruit.png]

Tehe ^o^

Wow - I'll never look at my grapefruit tree quite the same way every again. BTW my Grapefruit tree has some really low hangers....:tongue:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Wow - I'll never look at my grapefruit tree quite the same way every again. BTW my Grapefruit tree has some really low hangers....:tongue:

Lol, I bet it's a flimsy tree too? Not very Sturdy hmm?

Wink

My Hubby trimmed my Grapefruit tree last winter,,, and the poor thing must be in shock cause it only has one grapefruit on it this year!!!!! I told him I'd cut his balls off if he ever touched my tree again. It's a miracle we still share the same bed!!! (smile)...
We Have Elvis !!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Wow - I'll never look at my grapefruit tree quite the same way every again. BTW my Grapefruit tree has some really low hangers....:tongue:

Ooooooo, sexy tawk!!

I have LOVED grapefruit all of my life, ever since I can remember. I love it as much as I do potato's!!!

But I cant have grapefruit of any kind anymore. WAAAHHHH!!!!
It interferes with my diabetes medications.

I think the last thing in my hand before I die, will be a 2 gallon bottle of Ruby Red Grapefruit juice!!!

[Image: GetFile.aspx?guid=2389212f-fa4e-450b-90a6-b108a2682aa0]

Its so ROUND....
so FIRM.....
so VOLUPTUOUS....
the smell is TANTALIZING....
the taste is TO KILL FOR.....
[Image: florida-ruby-red-grapefruit_355.jpg]

Grapefruit Cake

Ingredients

Original recipe makes 2 - 9 inch round pans
2/3 cup butter, softened
1 3/4 cups white sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon grated grapefruit zest
1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice
3/4 cup milk
3 cups sifted cake flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 2 (9 inch) pans. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and grapefruit zest. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the grapefruit juice and milk. Pour batter into prepared pans.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.

[Image: 816013.jpg]

Sylph Wrote:Oh gawsh, it's so fucking big, my mouth hurts just looking at it!

I put it shyly in my mouth and suck and lick around the opening...and then it all comes splashing down my throat...painting my Esophagus and it feels soooo good.

Are you... Gay? Or something? You look so gay, I don't know why...
Pengy

sillyboy86 Wrote:Are you... Gay? Or something? You look so gay, I don't know why...
Pengy

You bet your pippy long stockings I am!

Shoot, I couldn't more gay if I tried;
[Image: sergio-garcia.jpg]

Perhaps it's something to do with those glitters and sparkles that are left behind when I walk and rainbows that fly out my mouth, knocking people out, whenever I talk...

Sheep

Sylph Wrote:Shoot, I couldn't more gay if I tried;

SUUUUUUURE you could......
[Image: shirelyqliquor.gif]
And you thought nobody was watching!!!!
And for the millionth time, you CANT suck on a microphone!!!