Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's that time again....
I am a sucker for the classic music of Christmas....we have CFMZ through the day and when we travel, we have some favourite compilations we play.

in 2008 my brother and I dared me to play this Xmas eve at my parents. Two guesses about how how long I took to take the dare. Then he and I decided the guy singing it wasn't bad enough so we pitched in to harmonize with him. When we got through the whole clan was holding their ears and laughing.

If you want to have fun with friends at a party maybe, play this after everyone is half lit up and get some of them to sing along as bad as they can.

TRUST ME...it will be the song people will talk about for ten years.

Enjoy yourselves you all. I hate all that schmaltz and can't wait for 12/26. Xmas, bah humbug.
Puke
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Although I love old sentimental pieces like "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day", there are other more profound words that move me during this season.

One of my favorites:

An interesting footnote -- as I searched for the "I Heard the Bells" video version that I wanted, YouTube brought up a Brian North video, "Answering Your burning Questions!" Yeah, be very sure that YouTube just throws recently viewed sources out in a last ditch desperate attempt, as that video obviously has no relation to my search criteria. Julia Child was right below that, just as irrelevant, but also recently viewed.

I love this song

[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Hardheaded1 Wrote:An interesting footnote -- as I searched for the "I Heard the Bells" video version that I wanted, YouTube brought up a Brian North video, "Answering Your burning Questions!" Yeah, be very sure that YouTube just throws recently viewed sources out in a last ditch desperate attempt, as that video obviously has no relation to my search criteria. Julia Child was right below that, just as irrelevant, but also recently viewed.

Perhaps we've all been infected with the @Brian North malware Evil_lol

Grrrrrr
My doctors office was playing "most wonderful time of the year" and I won't be able to get that out of my head for the rest of the day.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

BHP, your doctor may have a healthy sense of irony. December is a terrible time for doctors as people rush to get everything taken care of before the deductible year ends.
I bid NO Trump!

Bhp91126 Wrote:Grrrrrr
My doctors office was playing "most wonderful time of the year" and I won't be able to get that out of my head for the rest of the day.
I'm known for breaking into an acappella rendition of "It's Beginning To Look Too Much Like Christmas (Everywhere I Go)..." Roflmao