Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It smells?... Seriously??!
princealbertofb Wrote:What makes you say that, Wade? Are you worried that there's too much grossness in this thread? When you see the stuff that some straights get down to, (and to be honest I think all this needing guns is worse than any sex going on) I don't think we need to receive lessons from them, Republican or otherwise.

I wasn't totally serious. I'm not embarrassed by the conversation at all, I think it's a good one to have and I'm glad it's something that can be discussed (I'm taking notes).

I'm just poking fun at the idea that being weirded out by anal sex is probably a big contributor to homophobia for dumbasses with no lives.

Wade Wrote:I wasn't totally serious. I'm not embarrassed by the conversation at all, I think it's a good one to have and I'm glad it's something that can be discussed (I'm taking notes).

I'm just poking fun at the idea that being weirded out by anal sex is probably a big contributor to homophobia for dumbasses with no lives.

now wadez is serious; where's the humor?

Wink

Well this thread was an interesting read.

There are a couple of really good instructional videos about the proper way to clean out the lower bowel before sex.

A cheese, bread and beef diet will produce poop like bricks, when shat out...will leave the bowel walls scrubbed clean....although good luck on shitting this out without developing a hemorhhoid the size of an anaconda.

Rareboy, I think you'll find the thing to do is fiber...

Virge Wrote:very simple I wish I could help you but there are guys with more experience than me who will be glad to help you out.

But my guy's ass never smells bad. Never. and I mean NEVER.. it's amazing.

lolololol well would you please ask him and let me know what his secret is ??? i am dying to know!!

Wade Wrote:If the Republicans find this thread our gay rights progress is gonna be set back years.

lmao.. as if girls don't have such talks... everyone fu*** we all know that, and we also would like to know how to do it the proper way. a little pep talk never hurts anyone