Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It smells?... Seriously??!
meridannight Wrote:say what? that is not true and not physiologically possible. semen is gluey, it gets stuck in there and it is not possible to pump it out by a competing penis. lols.

the existence and positioning of the prostate proves otherwise.

Now I am not going to argue with the previous statement as I did not study it and while I read BA's link I'm not always following what "a recent research proved this or that" according to the article is kind of make sense but I'd leave it to a professional - my dude - per example to discuss about that and I know he won't he doesn't have that kind of time.

However the second statement, made my eyes round up and my jaw dropped. I am not a doctor, but out of interest because I was raised by a medical doctor - my dad - I have taken huge interest in human anatomy and I did went in college to study Human anatomy and human's evolution of anatomy based on personal interests of course because I have no intention to become a full pledge doctor.

Now as a gay guy who practice anal sex and prostate milking, I am fully aware of what sensation we get from tilting that little gland in there and I too once asked myself why such sensitive organ has been placed there for guys as opposed to woman's clitoris and nerves ending location called the g-spot. I almost wanted to convince myself too that perhaps our ass has two functions. But not it doesn't, with all due respect Meri, I always appreciate your search and opinion on things, and it's always very interesting to read the very same way that I enjoy reading BA's long and almost suffering post (no offense BA they are not that suffering, just kidding), but insinuating that the emplacement of the prostate could be considered as a second fucntion for your anus and colon this is a bit absurd. One cannot reinvent the wheel.

From my advance human anatomy book to you:

The prostate is a walnut-sized gland that grows throughout a man’s life and may eventually interfere with or prevent urination by blocking the urethra. The prostate makes a significant contribution to the production and ejaculation of semen during sexual intercourse.

It is a small muscular gland located inferior to the urinary bladder in the pelvic body cavity. It is shaped like a rounded cone or a funnel with its base pointed superiorly toward the urinary bladder. The prostate surrounds the urethra as it exits the bladder and merges with the ductus deferens at the ejaculatory duct.

Several distinct lobes make up the structure of the prostate:
  • On the anterior end of the prostate are the two lateral lobes, which are rounded and shaped like orange slices when viewed in a transverse section. The lateral lobes are the largest lobes and meet at the midline of the prostate.
  • Posterior and medial to the lateral lobes is the much smaller anterior lobe, a triangle of fibromuscular tissue just anterior to the urethra. The fibromuscular tissue of the anterior lobe contracts to expel semen during ejaculation.
  • The median lobe is found just posterior to the urethra along the midline of the prostate. The median lobe contains the ejaculatory ducts of the prostate.
  • The posterior lobe forms a thin layer of tissue posterior to the median lobe and the lateral lobes.

The prostate contains two main types of tissue: exocrine glandular tissue and fibromuscular tissue.
  • Exocrine glandular tissue in the prostate is epithelial tissue specialized for the secretion of the components of semen. Most of the prostate is made of exocrine glandular tissue, as the prostate’s primary function is the production of semen.
  • Fibromuscular tissue is a mixture of smooth muscle tissue and dense irregular connective tissue containing many collagen fibers. The collagen fibers of the tissue provide strength to the tissue while the smooth muscle permits the tissue to contract to expel fluids. Fibromuscular tissue forms the outermost layer of the prostate and the tissue surrounding the urethra.

Secretion
The prostate produces a secretion that makes up a large portion of semen volume. The prostatic secretions are a milky white mixture of simple sugars (such as fructose and glucose), enzymes, and alkaline chemicals. The sugars secreted by the prostate function as nutrition for sperm as they pass into the female body to fertilize ova. Enzymes work to break down proteins in semen after ejaculation to free sperm cells from the viscous semen. The alkaline chemicals in prostatic secretions neutralize acidic vaginal secretions to promote the survival of sperm in the female body.

Ejaculation

The prostate contains the ejaculatory duct that releases sperm during ejaculation. The ejaculatory duct opens to allow semen to pass from the ductus deferens into the urethra and eventually out of the body. During orgasm, smooth muscle tissue in the prostate contracts in order to push semen through the urethra.

Urination
Urine released from the urinary bladder is carried by the urethra to the body’s exterior. Under normal conditions, urine in the urethra passes through the prostate with no complications whatsoever. The prostate enlarges slowly throughout a man’s lifetime, potentially leading to the restriction or blockage of the urethra by the time a man reaches his fifties or sixties. An enlarged prostate can lead to difficulty urinating or eventually even an inability to urinate. There are many treatments for an enlarged prostate including medications, lifestyle changes, and prostatectomy, the surgical removal of the prostate.

With this detailed information of what the prostate is, its function and location along side with BA's description of the colon, anus function, it is quite clear without the shadow of a doubt that an ass is not designed to be fucked. As much as I'd like it to be true because it would shush all those who believe that gay's a bunch of pervert, let's not re-invent human anatomy because it suit our own sexual pleasure. Also let's not forget that human beings are mammal and all mammals have an anus and intestinal system which is also not designed to be fucked. The primary function of an ass is to evacuate waste from the body. That's it that's all. Perhaps through evolution it would change, but by the time it gets there we're all be dead.

I love these argument posts and I do not always participate as I don't always have time to produce a well researched counter-argument, but one may not verse in ridiculous assumptions based on personal preferences when things are quite obvious by themselves.

Jake and Bowyn Aerrow, you missed my point. i didn't propose the prostate evolved for men to be fucked. of course not. i am well aware of the physiological function of the prostate.

i meant it simply from the perspective of pleasure. it's there, the bottom guy derives pleasure from anal sex, ergo it DOES have two functions, the reasons behind its physiological evolution aside. some things are just a happy if not intended side effect. if, however, there was no pleasure involved, then i'd agree anus was not ''designed'' to be fucked. since pleasure is there, i don't agree.

also, one could argue that male homosexual behavior played a role in the exact positioning of the prostate in the first place. it could be farther inside the body, it doesn't have to be in a location where it is possible for a passive anal sex partner to get pleasurable sensations from anal sex. IF this is scientifically viable and exactly how this took effect over the evolutionary course of course needs huge research into the subject, something that is beyond the scope of this post. and it is VERY hypothetical. i am just making a leap of imagination here.

meridannight Wrote:Jake and Bowyn Aerrow, you missed my point. i didn't propose the prostate evolved for men to be fucked. of course not. i am well aware of the physiological function of the prostate.

i meant it simply from the perspective of pleasure. it's there, the bottom guy derives pleasure from anal sex, ergo it DOES have two functions, the reasons behind its physiological evolution aside. some things are just a happy if not intended side effect. if, however, there was no pleasure involved, then i'd agree anus was not ''designed'' to be fucked. since pleasure is there, i don't agree.

Meri excuse me however, two persons and perhaps other that did not manifest have seen your point as it was suggested. Your own word are in reponse on a statement that was said that the ass was not designed to be fucked. Please can't be always right. I normally read 3 or 4 times a post before I answer. I may be wrong but this time I wasn't. You know it's okay to be wrong sometimes Smile

You truly believe I would have gone to such extend if I didn't understand the meaning, do you truly believe BA's asking if there was an upcoming argument if he didn't get it the same way I did and most people did but have not manifest or commented. Let's not be ostriches here.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Now that I have demonstrated that I know what I am talking about, do you really want the 'Your as is not for fucking' lecture? :confused:

No that I completely disagree with your post, but you cannot say that prostate doesn't bring any pleasure.

But again, there seems to be another way to experience prostate pleasure without getting penetrated. (sphincter contraction?)

meridannight Wrote:i meant it simply from the perspective of pleasure. it's there, the bottom guy derives pleasure from anal sex, ergo it DOES have two functions, the reasons behind its physiological evolution aside. some things are just a happy if not intended side effect. if, however, there was no pleasure involved, then i'd agree anus was not ''designed'' to be fucked. since pleasure is there, i don't agree..

You just say here the very same things we have replied about here and I understand it the very same way and English isn't my first language but it's my second as I live in Canada. I believe you definitely should leave it. And perhaps accept the fact that this doesn't need to be argued over. And if you choose to argue about it, please, bring the medical proofs of what you're implying.. or develop is further with tangible proofs. Opinion on such matter doesn't work at all.

Jake Wrote:Meri excuse me however, two persons and perhaps other that did not manifest have seen your point as it was suggested. Your own word are in reponse on a statement that was said that the ass was not designed to be fucked. Please can't be always right. I normally read 3 or 4 times a post before I answer. I may be wrong but this time I wasn't. You know it's okay to be wrong sometimes Smile

You truly believe I would have gone to such extend if I didn't understand the meaning, do you truly believe BA's asking if there was an upcoming argument if he didn't get it the same way I did and most people did but have not manifest or commented. Let's not be ostriches here.

i don't understand what you're talking about. i didn't say Bowyn Aerrow was wrong, i didn'ts ay you were wrong. i explained that i saw things from a different perspective than you two. ergo i have a differing opinion. you two are arguing in simple anatomical and physiological terms, and in those constraints you are correct. i am arguing anatomy/physiology AND human sexual perspective. and in the latter context it is absolutely correct that the male anus has two functions.

meridannight Wrote:i don't understand what you're talking about. i didn't say Bowyn Aerrow was wrong, i didn'ts ay you were wrong. i explained that i saw things from a different perspective than you two. ergo i have a differing opinion. you two are arguing in simple anatomical and physiological terms, and in those constraints you are correct. i am arguing anatomy/physiology AND human sexual perspective. and in the latter context it is absolutely correct that the male anus has two functions.

Read yourself back Meri, please read yourself back. That's all I can say.

Quote: and in the latter context it is absolutely correct that the male anus has two functions

Not for every one it doesn't therefore you cannot suggest that it's a universal fact. Do you now understand what I mean. And even for gay guys Meri because not every gays are into anal sex, I know quite enough of them who doesn't want anything entering their ass, therefore even the context you're claiming isn't right.

Jake Wrote:And if you choose to argue about it, please, bring the medical proofs of what you're implying.. or develop is further with tangible proofs. Opinion on such matter doesn't work at all.

i did just explain to you i wasn't arguing simply on anatomical/physiological grounds, did i not?

how hard is it to understand anal pleasure is a real effect felt by a man on the receiving end. since the effect is real and exists (it is not an opinion, it is tangible sensation, unless you want to prove it otherwise) and since it is the reason why some men engage in anal sex, it becomes a function. pretty simple logic there.

Jake Wrote:Read yourself back Meri, please read yourself back. That's all I can say.

i said ''not true'' to Bowyn Aerrow on that pumping semen out of a female thing. Bowyn Aerrow has long offered explanation and i have accepted that.

but we are not talking about that here. we are talking about male anal sex here.

please point me to where i said your explanation of the physiology involved was wrong.

Quote:Not for every one it doesn't therefore you cannot suggest that it's a universal fact. Do you now understand what I mean.

no. it's a universal fact for every male. not for females, because they don't have a prostate. men do, men can derive pleasure from it. ergo male anus has two functions.

meridannight Wrote:i did just explain to you i wasn't arguing simply on anatomical/physiological grounds, did i not?

how hard is it to understand anal pleasure is a real effect felt by a man on the receiving end. since the effect is real and exists, and since it is the reason why some men engage in anal sex, it becomes a function. pretty simple logic there.

Please don't be condescending

Quote:pretty simple logic there.
Your logic isn't fact... your statement is your vision, your perception, and yes I understand what you mean and right now it's just starting to be a word game. Now however can you agree that if you would have first explained it that way nobody would have reacted. You know what I mean? Simple logic right?