Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was a pretty gay day.
fjp999 Wrote:Sorry I missed this...

Weird? What is weird?

You are talking to a guy who would want to do just about everything three times.

And why three times ya may ask... - Well, it could be the wrong day, the wrong person or any other manner of wrongs.

With my Italian libido I sometimes scare a human with my constant yearnings for sexual gratification Roflmao so of course one must take things into their own hands Evil_lol and that is good, no - that is great. But oh so different.

Back to cycling... I love cycling but cycling with a good mate, one you love, is different. You are on your own bicycle and enjoying your own body working and flying thru the wind, just sharing the same space with another, a smile, a giggle...

Say you fall down. If you were on your own you would get up maybe feeling pissed at yourself or feeling hurt. But if you are with your loving mate then he will stop, rush to you and give you booboos a kiss making you feel so much warmer Luvkiss

But it is all

Mushylove love loveMushy

Bdent '...take things into their own hands...'

Exactly...

I never knew such chemistry existed in cycling. My dad cycles a lot... 100km a day.

But he always cycles alone.

But then I see those groups of cyclists who like to go in a pack or a couple... I've met a Canadian couple who flew all the way to Thailand to cycle...

May be I should pick up cycling.

I had a very gay day today.

1st I was skipping around the school like a lil girl while holding hands wif a group of my girl mates. Then I had the QSA to go to. That was pretty gay. Then after school I went to a uniQ meeting were uni students meet up and just hang out. And that also was gay =]. (I was the only person from high school)

joshyboi Wrote:I had a very gay day today.

1st I was skipping around the school like a lil girl while holding hands wif a group of my girl mates. Then I had the QSA to go to. That was pretty gay. Then after school I went to a uniQ meeting were uni students meet up and just hang out. And that also was gay =]. (I was the only person from high school)

Sounds like you had a great day.

Quote:probably the uniQ meeting
wbu?

It was very gay. I think every Wednesday is going to be just as gay!