Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It would be nice
Why must all the gorgeous, to die for, guys straight? I mean really, I would like one gorgeous guy to be gay. Not necessarily into me but seriously it would be nice to meet one for once.

I know it's random Smile

Ohh, I think there are plenty of gorgeous gay guys out there. We may never meet them personally, but at least we can dream about them Smile

I would love to meet some Smile

There are pretty, and gorgeous and beautiful gay guys everywhere. What do the gay guys look like in your area? lol
Some are too good looking for their own good and think they're too good to talk to you unless you're equally beautiful. Sad.

I find there are a lot of good looking Gay guys. Look at Gay. Com or Manhunt. Net or Scruffs. You will find lots of hot Gay guys.

-looks in the mirror- I see one!

Haha well everyone's beautiful Smile At least for the most part, there are some ugly people out there gay or not. Anyways, there are those straight guys that are "heteroflexible" and "curious". Anyways Sad I was the exact way when I was your age though that was years ago xD

Oh, come on, guys, I am sure you are beautiful yourself Bighug Look at the Stud of the day, everyone is into different type. "Studs" that are irresistible for one, do nothing to the other.

And SadSilence, you would be surprised, how often I heard from straight girls, "Why all gorgeous men are gay?" :biggrin:

haha I'll be honest, I like to cover up my low self esteem and insecurity by making jokes about how good looking I am xD
Anywho, I've seen some pretty good looking gay guys. I try to keep in mind that some of the "straight" good lookings are possible gays in disguise. I knew a guy in high school that was pretty cool and "good with the ladies" He wasn't too hard on the eyes, not super cute, but, you know. See him in college with another guy. He was in class with ma BFF.
Had a cute friend in sophomore year, got back in touch with him not but a few months ago. Yup, he's gay lol. Although, I'll be honest, he did put on a few pounds and has a terrible haircut now xD. He's got a cute face and nice eyes though.

SadSilence Wrote:Why must all the gorgeous, to die for, guys straight? I mean really, I would like one gorgeous guy to be gay. Not necessarily into me but seriously it would be nice to meet one for once.

I know it's random Smile

The day your heart explodes from love disease you will be face to face to that man. Trust me, no other man on earth will compare to him.