Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Italian guy forced to have sex with a female prostitute to prove he's not gay
no, this didn't happen 20 years ago. it was right now. the news has just surfaced in the Italian media.

it happened in Rimini. the 39-year-old gay man to whom this happened to was openly and repeatedly called faggot by his boss (the chef in the restaurant where the guy worked) on a regular basis at work. eventually, the night of 21st december 2014, culminated with him being forced to engage in sex with a female prostitute. his boss told him to go hire a prostitute in order to prove to them he wasn't gay. he was asked to do this in front of the restaurant staff, and nobody spoke up to even protest this.

the guy complied with it citing being afraid of losing his job (he also hadn't been paid his salary for two months, apparently).

when he found a prostitute he took her back to the restaurant where his boss told the girl what exactly they were supposed to do in the bedroom. part of that included him giving oral to the woman, according to the guy.

when they were done (he said he didn't even finish, and there was no pleasure for him), and went back to where the rest of the staff was, his co-workers actually asked the prostitute whether it was true he was gay. she said no, that he was a normal guy, but nobody believed even that and continued to assert he was a homosexual.

there's no need to mention the man described the whole experience as feeling being violated.

http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2015/01/...a/1337262/

http://www.queerty.com/gay-chef-in-italy...d-20150114

i recounted what has been reported by the Italian media. i didn't find as detailed account of the whole happening in the English press right now.

this is absolutely horrifying and outright abuse. in the 21st century. Italy needs to get its shit together already because this sort of conduct is not to be tolerated. there need to be anti-discrimination laws effected for such purposes to punish people who do this, and to drill it through their thick skulls that they are in the wrong here.

That's incredible, disgusting!! And what is the next step from this sick man? Verifying if his female employees aren't lesbian by fucking them himself?!

SMH…

I gather the chef is no longer employed and he is now outing himself through the media.
[MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION] : So, what's up with Italy -- other than them being predominantly Catholic? How do laws get put in place or changed to prevent discrimination like this?

one thing i need to clear up, that i maybe left a bit fuzzy --- from one of the Italian articles i was left with the impression that his boss was also the chef in that restaurant, but it appears that wasn't so. he was the owner of the establishment.

and i'm not so up to date with legal aspects of situations like these, Italy does have anti-discrimination laws for employment (but only for employment), so i'm not sure what exactly can and will be done here. and if any measures will be taken against the owner at all.

MikeW Wrote:SMH…

I gather the chef is no longer employed and he is now outing himself through the media.
[MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION] : So, what's up with Italy -- other than them being predominantly Catholic? How do laws get put in place or changed to prevent discrimination like this?

The Pope/Vatican changing their point of view and being more gay tolerant would help greatly.

The pope is trying to spread tolerance for gay community, but is meeting a lot of resistance from regular catholic members and even his own priests and whatever else you call them.

MikeW Wrote:So, what's up with Italy -- other than them being predominantly Catholic? How do laws get put in place or changed to prevent discrimination like this?

do you want to give me a headache? i avoid Italian politics like the plague. it's corrupt, the politicians appear to have been born and bred in Texas, US, and on their right-wing fundamentalist ideology (well, not all of them, but some of the more prominent/influential ones from the recent past). it takes forever to get anything passed, and it's so complicated that i'm not even sure it can be made sense of. mostly, politicians act in their own personal interest, and rarely have motivation to accomplish anything outside that spectrum.

how do laws get put in place to prevent this --- by introducing the bills, then delaying the whole process past deadlines, then re-introducing them at a later date, blocking the motions, re-introducing again...that's basically how it goes. on the same-sex marriage legislation they have been going at it since 2006, and still no result.

you can read a summary on the history and legal processes on the subject of LGBT recognition in Italy here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition...s_in_Italy

UGH...this is barbaric and so ugly. I daresay you could find the same thing in all parts of the world though.

My first thought.,..it would be interesting to take the asshole who did this to him and send him in the room with a male prostitute to make sure he isn't gay....and let everyone watch on secret camera....

The reason...I think people who are obsessed with other people being gay...are probably on some level gay themselves.

I think some good can come of this though because it puts this case and this subject on the table so there can be a conversation..a. dialogue...it is needed. Hopefully ti will be enough to enact further legislation...and change.

This is not the fault of Italy, it is the fault of the "chef"/boss/owner, or whatever he is, that forced the interaction of one of his employees with a prostitute.. My impression of restaurant culture in Europe makes me think that the staff would not have dared to defend the man, or even to react, without fear of losing their jobs and/or also being humiliated. The "chef" should be punished, for certain, but blaming the entire country for this is wrong. There should be anti-discrimination laws but more importantly there should be fairness and tolerance to support those laws. Just putting a rule on the books does not change minds.

As for the victim, I can not believe that he does not have grounds for a legal case that would ruin the "chef." I hope he does pursue the matter and wish him courage in facing the ordeal.

Sorry that I do not speak Italian and am thus unable to read the article from the Italian media, but it is obvious from comparing the queerty article and comparing this post that there is some scrambling and lack of clarity. We should have better information.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:This is not the fault of Italy....
Umm… granted the owner of the restaurant is the perpetrator here but, if there are no laws on the books to prevent discrimination of this sort, it most certainly is "the fault of Italy."