Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Italians when they speak english.
Ok so i was watching a drawing tutorial from an italian guy,speaking in english and giving instructions and stuff.Ok this is not the first time that i hear an italian guy speaking english BUT it reminded me something.SERIOUSLY how hot is to hear an italian guy with italian accent to speak english xD i dont know why but i find it really cute and sexy the same time.Yeah at the end i didnt draw anything lol because i was paying attention to him and his voice but it deserved it.So who else thinks that italians are hot when they try to speak in english? Bighug

Yes. omg. I totally agree hahaha

Haha. I agree! But my favourite accents are still British, Scottish, German and Southern Texas.

Sexiest nationality on the planet.

I once had amazing sex with this amazing Italian guy in his hotel room. He was a bit arrogant but SO GORGEOUS AND HOT - and very acrobatic too, always finding new, weird sexual positions.

A lot of accents turn me on, but I have a hard time communicating with others who have accents far too different from mine. That would make anything more than admiration difficult. Italian accents definitely fall into that category to me.

On the whole I like Italian people in general. They aren't a bad bunch at all and they've given a lot to the world in terms of civilisation, culture, cuisine, etc. But I do think they're over-rated in terms of sex appeal. No offence to them, some of them are hot but some aren't. However, for some reason they get so much attention on the scene and amongst the gay community, sometimes to the detriment of us paler folk from elsewhere who tend to get overlooked.

I admit maybe I am being jealous but its a fact that everytime you go on some LGBT forum, message board, or just out and about in general, everyone's talking about Italians, Spaniards, Latinos etc. I don't understand what the fuss is about really. They aren't that different from non-Meditterean, non-Latinos really. I don't see so many people going crazy for Poles, Norwegians, Danes, or Finns for example.

The Italian accent, whilst it sounds nice, is I think the same as any other accent really. I don't really have much of a thing for accents so probably shouldn't comment. But still it is a European accent same as any other. Its possible this guy had a sexy voice or maybe you just fancied him.

My favourite accents tend to be Irish, Australian, and German.

I'm here baby...
I'm italian, I (can...?) speak english everyday and I'm very good at drawing, maybe I can teach how to...

So come on guys.........

Speaking as a Yank, I can attest that the BBC-style English accent is by far the sexiest.

(French and Italian aren't bad, either.)

Top two sexiest accents......

Scottish
Italian

And the men aint to freeking bad either!!!
WOOF!!!!

VileKyle Wrote:A lot of accents turn me on, but I have a hard time communicating with others who have accents far too different from mine. That would make anything more than admiration difficult. Italian accents definitely fall into that category to me.

Let your tongue do your talking.
Evilgrin1Evilgrin1Evilgrin1