Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Italy is next
its not getting any better. just dosnt look good for Italy, what are your newspapers saying?

Whats going on in Italy?

linky "dosnt look good"

Last I checked, almost all of the Mediterranean EU countries were on the economic brink...while Germany remains the only country on comparatively solid economic footing. The world hangs by a thread.

All the money is getting in the Chinese government, those bastards even buy out our businesses :/

is it a major problem if Italy defaults.
Greece is a small economy and has the population compared to teh state of Ohio in the US. Italy is larger, 5-10 times the size of Greece.

OUr news said the crisis was averted, for the moment, but for how long? And is it true? Even though, the latest bailout is going to cost us all something. Not sure, but the euro is still staying strong at about $ 1.40.

Reason for this economic crisis is all the money ands in germany, the have had the largest growt in the last couple of years, since unification. While most other economies have stagnated.
What I dont understand is why America is not bankrupt ???

samkyn Wrote:Reason for this economic crisis is all the money ands in germany, the have had the largest growt in the last couple of years, since unification. While most other economies have stagnated.

Don´t say that loud in Germany .... Germany has payed for the unification :

official : 1 600 000 000 000 Euro and we pay till 2019 a "solidarity"-tax

and we have payed this unification with less Holidays ( -2 ), Retirement from 65 to 67.. planed is 70 ) and a big cut in every social part ( Health, Social, Retirement and so on )

They crisis of the Euro Germany pays with : 2 110 000 000 + Euro ( only Greece, and the most German say it is OK... not like we read and hear it always in the news... )

And... if you are unemployed in Germany... you get 1 year 65 % of your last income... if your are longer unemployed you get only 364 Euro + 50m2 appartment. And.. the employment office can press you to work for 1 Euro per hour ( !!! ) in every job they want ( if the job is social... and social is a big word ) if you don´t work you loose you money from 30% till complete to 0....

You see .... growth... maybe on Paper ... or for the rich ... the "normal working citizen" is the "ass_ol_ of the year"

The problem is that every country search the mistakes by the neigbours... and if something goes wrong it is always the others fault... the only winners are the banks...

[Image: 20972-05_11_22_Merkel_Kanzlerwahl.jpg] © rp-online.de

I hope Italy is not next. This meeting in Europe this passed week, I though that was supposed to prevent Italy, Ireland, Portugal, and Spain from defaulting. That is what I heard not but a day or two ago.

samkyn Wrote:Reason for this economic crisis is all the money ands in germany, the have had the largest growt in the last couple of years, since unification. While most other economies have stagnated.

Ha! Because, while the U.S. has the largest amount of debt in monetary terms it has only the 20th highest debt when adjusted by GDP. Europe is the powder keg. (Sorry to disappoint)

http://www.cnbc.com/id/30308959/The_Worl...ns?slide=1

And, despite all of our worrying here in the last couple of months, we still have growth. Yay!

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national...elease.htm

It makes one think that perhaps a social democracy is not the way to go.