Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Not Love, Its Witchcraft
Ok, since its close to Halloween, I would like to start this poll.

Who is your favorite witch of all time?

Bewitched - Samantha Stephens
[Image: bewitched-show_1312934297.jpg]

Charmed - Piper, Phoebe, Paige (and Prue)
[Image: charmed_again_by_oved011again-d45w4w1-1.png]

WitchiePoo - HR PufNstuf
[Image: pufstuf_witchiepoo.jpg]

Maleficent - Sleeping Beauty
[Image: Maleficent_by_chill07.jpg]

Witches of Eastwick - Alex, Jane, Sukie
[Image: WitchesPoster.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]

Sabrina the Teenage Witch - Sabrina Spellman
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it...alNumber=1]

The Witches - The Grand High Witch
[Image: eva_ernst_the_grand_high_witch1.jpg]

The Wizard of Oz - Elphaba
[Image: The%20Wicked%20Witch%20of%20the%20West%201.jpg]

Oz The Great and Powerful - Theodora
[Image: oz_the_great_and_powerful_wicked_witch.jpg?w=450]

The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe - The Snow Queen
[Image: white-witch-narnia-xlg-44573829-mdn.jpg]

Hocus Pocus - Winifred, Sara, Mary
[Image: Hocus-Pocus.jpg]

Bayonetta

http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/thumbnail/vi...248772.jpg

Besides have guns, swords, rocket launchers, and the ability to slow down time.

she can summon demons with her hair

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/articl...722617.jpg

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...Bayonetta-
demons.jpg

The height of her magical ability's is to lost 99% of her cloths and still not show her cupcakes or vajayjay

BabyPolarBear Wrote:Bayonetta

http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/thumbnail/vi...248772.jpg

Sorry hunni, only whats on the list.

Maybe you can do a poll for anime characters? Theres lots of anime peeps on here.

Piper is the world's greatest witch ever!

Hilda and Zelda from Sabrina? They're pretty fun witches, not particularly good at witchcraft... but fun nonetheless!

I love my Ace girl Elphaba, but I grew up on Sabrina and had you put Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, I would've slaughted all the competition for her!

But Yes, Sabrina, that's my bitch witch and I had a crush on her Boyfriend Harvey for a while...

Gosh I miss those days. She and I shared so many adventures, what with her having to constantly go to the witches council, trick her guardians, sneak off alot and perform magic on unwitting people for an un fair advantage....

She was such a good influence on me...

Sheep

By the by, My birthday is 10 days before Halloween! So I'm right in the mix...wooot!

Sylph Wrote:I love my Ace girl Elphaba, but I grew up on Sabrina and had you put Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, I would've slaughted all the competition for her!

But Yes, Sabrina, that's my bitch witch and I had a crush on her Boyfriend Harvey for a while...

Gosh I miss those days. She and I shared so many adventures, what with her having to constantly go to the witches council, trick her guardians, sneak off alot and perform magic on unwitting people for an un fair advantage....

She was such a good influence on me...

Sheep

By the by, My birthday is 10 days before Halloween! So I'm right in the mix...wooot!

"Harvey" was definitely boner material!!! I think people watched for Harvey more than they did Sabrina.

I didnt put the Harry Potter characters on here because they were all self proclaimed wizards....not witches. There is a difference.

MisterTinkles Wrote:"Harvey" was definitely boner material!!! I think people watched for Harvey more than they did Sabrina.

I didnt put the Harry Potter characters on here because they were all self proclaimed wizards....not witches. There is a difference.

Actually no hunni, I'm a Harry potter freeeeeeak

And they clearly define them selfs as Wizards and Witches.

Evident by a quote by Alastor Mad-Eye Moody, who was actually Barty Crouch Jr. Under the effects of the Polyjuice potion, in defence against the Dark Arts class, in which he said;

"Scores of Witches and Wizards have claimed only to do the bidding of the Dark Lord under the Imperius Curse..."

And in various other instances as well

like when Sirius remarked Hermione to be one of the most brilliant Witches of her age.

So there Sir!

Don't test me gurl, I love me some Harry Potter, especially Luna Lovegood and Hermione Granger!

I scored as Hermione on my "Which HP character are you?" on Facebook and Luna Lovegood in another one.

So I am quite well versed in the HP world.

Just Sayin lovely Sheep

Out of the options, Maleficent.

It was a tough choice between Malifcent (I just love her in Kingdom Hearts) or The Wicked Which of the west. The latter won out.

[Image: Umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-05-07.jpg]

Bernkastel. Apathetic and sadistic; my kind of woman.