Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Not Love, Its Witchcraft
piper , sabrina , samantha and maleficent

willow and tara should be on here too ...

By those choices I'm gonna go with the Wicked Witch...either the simple kind as I've been fascinated with wicked witches as a child or especially as Elphaba in the novel (and, less so, the musical) Wicked.

However, I'd choose Hermione if I could. And maybe Willow (and Tara) in seasons 3-5 (BtVS).

Where are the Practical Magic sisters? Jillian and Sally or Jet and Frances?

pellaz Wrote:everyone would agree something along these lines:

who's this "everyone" you're talking about ? Smile

Counselor Wrote:Where are the Practical Magic sisters? Jillian and Sally or Jet and Frances?

Yeah, I left those girls off and The Craft witches too.
You can only "poll" so many items.......

Sylph Wrote:Actually no hunni, I'm a Harry potter freeeeeeak

And they clearly define them selfs as Wizards and Witches.

Evident by a quote by Alastor Mad-Eye Moody, who was actually Barty Crouch Jr. Under the effects of the Polyjuice potion, in defence against the Dark Arts class, in which he said;

"Scores of Witches and Wizards have claimed only to do the bidding of the Dark Lord under the Imperius Curse..."

And in various other instances as well

like when Sirius remarked Hermione to be one of the most brilliant Witches of her age.

So there Sir!

Don't test me gurl, I love me some Harry Potter, especially Luna Lovegood and Hermione Granger!

I scored as Hermione on my "Which HP character are you?" on Facebook and Luna Lovegood in another one.

So I am quite well versed in the HP world.

Just Sayin lovely Sheep

I never heard anyone being called a witch in Harry Potter, except for one of the professors.
Besides, the movie was about Harry Potter, a WIZARD, not about any of the so-called witches you say that are in there.

One for the grand high witch, the name says it all, that films still amazing.

The Witches of Eastwick, though the three were portrayed MUCH differently in the book that the move was (very, very loosely) based on....

tavi Wrote:One for the grand high witch, the name says it all, that films still amazing.

Yeah, I liked her too. LOVE Angelica Houston and was SO excited she was playing the witch in this movie!!!

I just watched Wicked. So im changin my vote to Elphaba