Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its a Tolli
InvasionHello all!! names tolbarixzhei.. or tolli for short Firedevil wow there is a lot of sadistic smileys on here.. anywho!!

im over in the usa.. massachusetts to be specific.. i love to meet new people.. wherver however, whenever ^_^

i love music, right now especially jrock.. lots of bands that i listen to, willl be including a little widget in my sigggi soon, so anyones whos interested can see a small sample of the 5000 songs that i play on a daily basis..

as for men, well i love to laugh, and i love the bad boy really.. especially a latino.. im allergic to pussy, aka cats.. my exucse for being gay in any case lol.. i hope to have many fun conversations on here, and meet some new penpals/friends/whatever may come!

thanks for reading, and enjoy the forums!

TZ

Hi Tolli Xyxwave Ur cute!!!Biggrinlove

and welcum to Gayspeak!

danke schon! and seeing your mood, you can spank me anytime :-)

Hey, Welcome to the site. I hope you find everything to your liking... If not then let me know... I will see who I can change.. I mean what..WHAT.. I meant to say WHAT. :tongue:

Anywho, I hope you enjoy our... Well I can't call us crazy yet we never were sane... I think we have to come up with a new to word to describe us.

Hey Biggthumpup

hey boys ^_^.. how about certifiably fun?

And what do you classify as certifiable fun?

Hi TolbarixZhei,

I am also from the state of MA.

InvasionInvasion

maybe we should meet up sometime and find out eh Wink

chess i mean you dirty bois, what did you think i was talking about, :eek:.... well yeah.. i guess that too haha

Oh... Maybe we can have an American get together somewhere. We can have it on or around the same time they do it in England. That would be cool... then we all would be getting together around the same time.