Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its just a step to the right............
I was introduced to the RHPS back in 1981, by a friend who would later become a bible thumper.

I was drowning in a world of fantasy I thought. This CANT be real! All these people dressed up like this???

I never wanted the movie to end. I wanted the fantasy to keep on going. Ive never felt at home being anywhere but in a RHPS audience.

LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!!

I've STILL never seen it... Tongue3

Counselor Wrote:I've STILL never seen it... Tongue3

Youre missing something then.

Your "first time" HAS to be special. You have to see it at a theater that has the floor show along with the movie. And you HAVE to sit in the back row!!!

I live in the Dallas area, and there is at least one theater that always shows the movie, along with the floor show, at least once a month. The Lakewood Theater.

http://www.lakewoodtheater.com/calendar/

Sorry, but you have to hand in your gay card! Rofl

:tear:

But, but, but... I really, really, REALLY like boys! Like, a LOT. As in, like-like. I even watched Weekend and This is What Love in Action Looks Like and Fish Out of Water and cried watching them! I fucking LOVE Rainbow Brite! And I look fabulous* in heels!

*not really

Seen it a few weeks back and it definitely lived up to it's hype ^_^ wouldn't mind seeing the stage performance!

Stage show is a blast. And is much faster paced. Which I have no idea why. But after doing the stage show I can tell you the movie is SOOOOOOO slow. Still love it though.

Mick

And here I was thinking I was the only one. :p

But all the raves here have me thinking maybe that should change.

I'd advise it. I'd never seen it until a few weeks back. And even then I didn't plan on watching it, I kinda just did, and I'm glad I did.