Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its nights like these that make me wish i had a boyfriend...
I dont know what it is but tonight i just feel melancholy and a bit sad. its one of those nights that all i want to do is go home or to a persons house and cuddle with a man i love. i just want to be cuddled and be loved. Again. i have no idea what it is i just wish it was tonight was the night i had someone to myself. :-\

I know how you feel. Having days were it seems so lonely and you just want someone there to just cuddle with.

Bighug

I see.

I am hard pressed to think of one other human being who hasn't had this condition.

It is a fatal flaw in the programing - sort of a computer virus thing.

I'm sorry there actually is NOT a pill for that - Lord knows I tried many different pills to treat that condition (and powders and liquids) none of them abolished that hideous craving.

interestingly enough, I think its not necessarily a boyfriend that would be the cure.

People need social contact, physical contact, male bonding and sexual contact.

A boyfriend is an easy solution because you can get all of the above from the one person, but that doesn't mean you can't get some of the things from differnt people and still feel a whole lot better.

When I feel that way, I cuddle my dog. IMO, it's the next best thing.

Why is this, you say?

Cause you're human

and most unfortunately one of the biggest manufacture flaws of us humans is to come wiht this annoying need for company...

ugh...nights are the worst....not that it helps all that much but I can go to sleep if I hug my pillow and pretend it's someone...PATHETIC, I know...but it works

southbiochem Wrote:ugh...nights are the worst....not that it helps all that much but I can go to sleep if I hug my pillow and pretend it's someone...PATHETIC, I know...but it works

I would never admit to doing that myself... Xyxthumbs:tongue:

Hug it, sometimes even put it between my thighs. I'm not proud.

Im laying in bed waiting for that guy to come and spoon with me or just general cuddle while we watch my favorite movie....if only

I get that way once a week or so it seems. I'll see a happy couple or read about one or see something really romantic in a movie or something and it gets my wheels turning and then all I can think about is the immense LACK of boyfriend in my life. It actually becomes extremely distracting and depressing while it lasts. Nights definitely are the worst, lying in bed and simply wanting the presence of someone with you. The feeling comes and goes, but even when I'm over it, I know subconsciously it's gonna come back again. Not to start a pity party here, but yeah, I relate to that. As Courtney Love would say to all you naysayers, "Soooooomeday you will ache like I ache."