Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its nights like these that make me wish i had a boyfriend...
[Image: man+pillow.jpg]

There.

Recently I realized that the City where I live (London) is a place where lot of people feel very lonely, specially the ones from abroad like me; maybe because is very big in comparison of everywhere else in Europe,
I know that many of my friends here are always trying to create new friendship/relationship on the workplace, spend a lot of time with these people even in the spare time, even if they don't like these others, only to feel less lonely.
Even with the flatmate etc.
We could love everything about this city but for the most of us is very alienating.

Luckily I'm very independent, and never needed a continous contact with my friends and relative, but I'm able to mantain very strong friendship even being distant for a long time (1 year few days ago).
I choose my friends.
I prefer living alone, but sometimes I feel I want someone near me, someone to share a different level of intimacy, come back from work ad see my (good) flatmate is a little annoying, but find someone waiting for me in the bedroom would be different.
I'm stronger than others, but not invincible...