Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake Gyllenhaal's private disclosure
[Image: Jake+Gyllenhaal+Source+Code+Rome+Photoca...5Vmusl.jpg]

Secrets abound in this crazy world but we can all check one item off the list of shrouded details... Jake Gyllenhaal is circumcised! Smile

Never said the revelation would be of any practical use, but it’s out there nonetheless.

The revered actor shared the news during a wedding toast as his childhood friend Chris Fischer and comedian Amy Schumer tied the knot.

The marriage took place back in 2018, but the video is included in the just-released documentary Expecting Amy on HBO Max.

Presented in three parts, the documentary series follows Schumer’s pregnancy with her first child, Gene, who was born on May 5, 2019.

But back to the wedding toast…

Jake said, “We’re going to start this off with Chris being the only uncircumcised one amongst the four of us, which was a mystery to us as young boys because we only knew the penis to be one way.”

And now you know.

The Oscar-nominated actor will soon star as cartoonist Alison Bechdel’s gay father, Bruce Bechdel, in a big-screen adaptation of the Tony-winning musical Fun Home.

Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

(07-14-2020, 10:36 AM)andy Wrote: [Image: Jake+Gyllenhaal+Source+Code+Rome+Photoca...5Vmusl.jpg]

Secrets abound in this crazy world but we can all check one item off the list of shrouded details... Jake Gyllenhaal is circumcised! Smile

Never said the revelation would be of any practical use, but it’s out there nonetheless.

The revered actor shared the news during a wedding toast as his childhood friend Chris Fischer and comedian Amy Schumer tied the knot.

The marriage took place back in 2018, but the video is included in the just-released documentary Expecting Amy on HBO Max.

Presented in three parts, the documentary series follows Schumer’s pregnancy with her first child, Gene, who was born on May 5, 2019.

But back to the wedding toast…

Jake said, “We’re going to start this off with Chris being the only uncircumcised one amongst the four of us, which was a mystery to us as young boys because we only knew the penis to be one way.”

And now you know.

The Oscar-nominated actor will soon star as cartoonist Alison Bechdel’s gay father, Bruce Bechdel, in a big-screen adaptation of the Tony-winning musical Fun Home.

It doesn't come as any real surprise since I beleieve that generally, all American men are circumcised.  Correct me f I'm wrong.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

@LONDONER , nope, not anymore. Quota is down to 50:50 or so, unless there are religious “reasons”
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • andy

Thanks Bernd @Bhp91126 I didn't know that either and like @LONDONER thought majority of US guys were circumcised! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Believe it or not, I gleaned my informaton from an episode of "Sex in the City" when one of the female characters was taken aback, aghast even, to find that her latest lover was not circumcised.

In my opinion its a barbaric act that should be outlawed. Those who advocate it on health grounds shoudld realise that it's a comparativelly simple part of the anatomy to keep clean.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams
[-] The following 1 member Likes LONDONER's post:
  • andy

Isn't Jake Gyllenhaal Jewish?
I bid NO Trump!

@LJay Just checked and his dad is Swedish and mum was born in New York City to a Jewish family from Russia and Poland.

He was raised in the Swedenborgian faith, a small Protestant sect founded in the late 18th century. On his 13th birthday, he performed a "barmitzvah-like act, without the typical trappings", volunteering at a homeless shelter because his parents wanted to give him a sense of gratitude for his privileged lifestyle. He now identifies his faith as Jewish.
[-] The following 2 members Like andy's post:
  • James, LJay

I think in recent years that the number of circumcisions has decreased.

There is even a movement to help men who want to be uncircumcised to replace their foreskin.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!