Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake Here
Welcome JAKE!!

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]Welcome to the forum Jake.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Welcome Newbie

Welcome to GS Jake Smile

Hello Jake (one of the many Jakes we've had recently ConfusedmileSmile...and Welcome to GaySpeak. It's a pleasant forum. You'll probably be impressed to know what I used to watch Dr Who at the very beginning in the 1960s, so I've probably seen a good many episodes that you haven't seen. I must say the recent series have been fun too. My boyfriend is a complete fan. He's been watching them for as long as I have, if not longer.
You're in good company on this site, I'm sure.
Anyway, thanks for hopping in and helping out with advice. So tell us a bit more about what happened to you? Looking forward to hearing a bit more about your life experience.

@ Zeon, I know the novelty probably wears out once you've seen an episode but you could still see how wonderfully constructed the stories are from watching them again. Derek often watches them for a second time with me (since I'm behind in my Dr Who watching) and he often sees things he didn't quite notice the first time around... which shows that they are wonderfully crafted.

Hey guys I am pretty laid back type of person, just here for advice and to offer any to others as well. Hope we can all help each other out, talk to you soon!

Hello Jake welcome , make yourself at home.
Welcome

Welcome to GS Jake, and I don't think you'll have trouble finding people to talk to about Dr. Who on this forum lol Biggrinflip

Welcome! Wavey