Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake's forced vacation - Goodbye from him for now
So glad to see you back Jake and hear that you are ambulatory after your successful surgery.

It might be good to have someone take all the alcohol out of the house before you get back to Quebec. That way you are coming home to your new life. I don't know what limiting alcohol means to you, but it might be just special celebratory occasions and dinners out, nothing in the house. Some people can manage alcohol, others simply have to abstain all the time. Get clear on which kind of guy you are and go with that. If you find yourself binge drinking or hiding your drinking from family, that's a huge signal you need help.

Wishing you 100% recovery!

Wishing you all the best, Jake. Thank your boyfriend for being so caring and worried for your health. So glad our French doctors were able to mend you. Now you have to let your body and time do the rest.
Take things easy now and don't overdo it.
Take your time working out new routines and getting really better. Bighug
PA

good to have you back!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Great news and thanks for following through! This thread brought tears to my eyes today. LOVE love LOVE reading it again. Best wishes in the recovery...each of you. The power of GS simply cannot be denied. How fortunate to have the resources and the supports to pull a plan of action together, execute it and reap the benefits! Thanks again for sharing such intimate details of your lives and I hope others will benefit from the example. Welcome back Jake! Your family is clearly quite beautiful. Xyxwave
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hi Alex! I hope and pray your husband and you are doing better!? you are such a great person! I am sure everything will eventually turn out alright!