Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake's forced vacation - Goodbye from him for now
I think you're going to have to be the one to decide this… You obviously understand the risks either way. On the whole, though, I would think the sooner this is dealt with, the better. But it really does depend on whether Jake can handle the flight. If he can, I'd go for it.

MikeW Wrote:I think you're going to have to be the one to decide this… You obviously understand the risks either way. On the whole, though, I would think the sooner this is dealt with, the better. But it really does depend on whether Jake can handle the flight. If he can, I'd go for it.

Know what? You are right! FUCK THAT SHIT! I'm not going to wait when someone, somewhere and a friend above all is ready to operate and fix him. I'm booking a private flight right now, I'm hiring an assistant who'll come with us, give the younger kids to their grandmother, call Joshua' school because we cannot let him alone here wondering what happens with his father - the kid is so space right now it worries me. Order a fucking wheelchair and we leave for Paris TONIGHT, fuck that shit. And when Jake will be fixed and back on his feet... I know some deputy and politician who better get their ass on the line for making this health system a huge fucking mess. There's no family doctor here, I am their family doctor by association, but if I wasn't a doctor how would they find one. This is so frustrating.

Jake and I are rich, but what the fuck happens to those in the same dire situation, they can't get a private jet to fly to Paris, they can't even get 50 dollars to take a taxi. So they'll make them wait, the patient dies and the only things they receive is apologies. WHAT THE FUCK? What kind of a fucking unbelievable society that is. Upon our return, I will address that and do something about it if they don't. Everyone pays for the health care system EVERYONE yet nobody get the service they deserve.

Sorry Mike, injustice pisses me off. But thanks for the cue, you're damn right FASTER THE BETTER.

Can't say much else than good luck with everything.

Bighug

Wow. Guys I really am sorry to hear about Jake and all this. Alex I think you're doing the right thing. I'll be checking in to see how things go. Thanks for the kind words you guys said on the thread Ray started about me.

Hang in there and stay strong. Take care of Alex.

Flight is booked, we're leaving tonight at 9pm EST will be arriving at Charles de Gaulle around 3 am Sandrine will be there waiting for us - what's cool with surgeon in Paris, they have their own emergency car lol. Surgery starts tomorrow. Thank God I'm relieved.

Alex Wrote:Jake and I are rich, but what the fuck happens to those in the same dire situation, they can't get a private jet to fly to Paris, they can't even get 50 dollars to take a taxi.

Oh its not that bad, just last week I pulled my own tooth because dentists ain't cheap. I survived.

I'm already studying by-pass surgeries so when I get to needing one I can just do it myself and save a ton of money.

:biggrin:

Alex Wrote:Flight is booked, we're leaving tonight at 9pm EST will be arriving at Charles de Gaulle around 3 am Sandrine will be there waiting for us - what's cool with surgeon in Paris, they have their own emergency car lol. Surgery starts tomorrow. Thank God I'm relieved.

YESSSSSS going to see Auntie Sandrine, and if there's somebody who can fix dad and tell him to shut the fuck up at the same time that's her. Love Sandrine. Thank daddy Lexy you made the right decision.

I'm heading home in, my boss gave me a 1 week off and I have an exemption from Uni.

See you home... and thanks again Lexy you're the best thing that happened to all of us in so many ways.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh its not that bad, just last week I pulled my own tooth because dentists ain't cheap. I survived.

I'm already studying by-pass surgeries so when I get to needing one I can just do it myself and save a ton of money.

:biggrin:

Oh my god I cry when I pull my hair brushing them. I'll call you BA Stallonne LOL

Alex Wrote:Flight is booked, we're leaving tonight at 9pm EST will be arriving at Charles de Gaulle around 3 am Sandrine will be there waiting for us - what's cool with surgeon in Paris, they have their own emergency car lol. Surgery starts tomorrow. Thank God I'm relieved.

I think you made the right decision Alex. It can't be an easy one...

I wish you both the best....

Tell Jake we are all thinking of him...

I think you should get care an multiple diagnoses as close as you can and as soon as you can. Have you considered private physicians right there in town?Isn't there a private system in Canada as well as the public one?

Flying to Paris seems damned risky.

Hang in there, Alex and keep us posted. I'm crossing my fingers and sending soothing vibes to you both.
I bid NO Trump!