Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Dean
James Dean

[Image: James-Dean.jpg]

This extremely handsome young man was born in 1931 in Indiana. He had a brief career in movies since he died so young. He starred in only three major motion pictures, they are East of Eden, Rebel Without a Cause and Giant. He had a lot of small parts in show biz, but that's how many of the greats start!

[Image: 10002445.jpg]

I have to say for the record, that I love this guy a lot! He's one of the reasons why I have an affinity for things from the 1950's. He was truly amazing and he was a really great actor. He had so much potential. He died so young. :frown:

[Image: Dean_crash.jpg]

Yes, he lived fast and died young. He is terribly missed by his adoring fans. Cry

[Image: james_dean_bullets.jpg]

What are your thoughts on James Dean? Will there ever be another James Dean? Is Robert Pattison the James Dean of today? In my opinion, James Dean is one of the most handsome men to ever grace god's green earth and there will never be another James Dean. Oh by the way, he was allegedly bisexual! It is not 100% confirmed that he was. Google that for more info!

[Image: JamesDeanIntimesSquare.jpg]

Robbert Pattison? Pf, I hope not! James Dean is a handsome guy. This thread reminded me of an actor I adored some time ago and still do - Jonathan Brandis. Heard of him? He hanged himself in 2003. It was a big shock for when I learned this, since I was like in love with him after seeing seaQuest DSV. There are many other actor like that. Maybe we should start a thread about handsome actors. Unless there is one already, ofc.

James Dean is sexy no doubt and while Robert Pattinson is a hottie, he's not at James Dean level. I absolutely adore Rebel Without a Cause

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

James Dean was sooooooooooooooooooooo sexy...and quite a talented actor as well.

eastofeden Wrote:James Dean was sooooooooooooooooooooo sexy...and quite a talented actor as well.

yesss @ eastofeden

I remember a pic with him wearing glasses ... very nice ....

and ... um ... Ian Tracey in tropical heat series ....Cool.. makes me nervous......

and ... um ... Ian Tracey in tropical heat series ....Cool.. makes me nervous......

WOW! Fenris! You have very good taste I must say...I had never seen this guy before but I brought up photos of him and he is extremely sexy....

I really was attracted to Eric Roberts from the first time I saw him...I like his dark edgy nature and his looks as well though he isn't classicly handsome...I think he is extremely sexy. I loved him in Its My Party...if you have never seen it...I would highly recommend

I know Ian Tracey from TV since he played Huckleberry Finn.. and never lost him out of my mind *G

Yes, this Eric Roberts is very nice. Thanks for sharing the vid. Did you know the german actor Patrick Bach ? Very nice, too :-)