Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Franco wishes he were gay
ardus Wrote:I wish he was gay, since he's really hot.

But hey, in the current media climate, comments like that are gonna happen.

Being gay and famous at the same tome is socially acceptable.

Now how to remove the being famous requirement?

Richard
I recommend spending some time in a part of the country with a large, openly gay population. You'll be amazed at how socially acceptable it is. (Not to mention how easy it is to date.)

He is hot but not my type (I say this sentence too much haha)
Anyway he isn't gay and he is good actor and that's all that matters.

I think he could be bisexual or gay. And even his brother...

I think this is the most affirming way of saying "I am not gay" that I have ever seen. If I was straight, this is how I would deny being gay if asked LOL.

Never heard of him until I was transfixed by his dark beauty in a Spiderman movie that someone else watched in the same room as I was. I read that he produced some gay movies. I am still wondering why he chose that genre (from a financial perspective).

Kumawool Wrote:I think this is the most affirming way of saying "I am not gay" that I have ever seen. If I was straight, this is how I would deny being gay if asked LOL.

Yeah hes sooo comftable with his own hetrosexuality that he CAN say that without fear, and its the "in" thing now in hollywood to land the gay role, saying that wont hurt his career though i for one wouldnt complain if james came out as gay Rolleyes

Kumawool Wrote:I think this is the most affirming way of saying "I am not gay" that I have ever seen. If I was straight, this is how I would deny being gay if asked LOL.
I think is exactly the opposite.
He's always talking about being gay etc, like the homophobe that doesn't accept their sexuality. The difference is that he says good and intelligent things.
In my opinion he is a gay or bi man, pro gay but a little scared about the coming out, maybe only a reserved person, or maybe he's only too much a prankster.
Is like saying, 'hey, I'm gay but I'm very undecided about my C.out. I want but I don't want.' XD

I've read 'James' and that was enough to make me go "ohhh yass"