Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japan's First Bar Devoted To Female Masturbation, Opens In Tokyo
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/01...30552.html

Not a place I would go but, it does show just how uptight some other countries and regions are.

Did I just read that right?

LOL That's a trip. Hey, did you see the Air Sex Championship Pics at the bottom? ROFLMAO! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I do not wish to know this. :frown:

japan is awesome lol ~

writerken Wrote:I do not wish to know this. :frown:

Makes 2 of us Ken!!!

i would just like to point out that the title of this thread describes pretty clearly what the post/article is about . so people who have said that they don't want to know about it might have been better off just ... not clicking the thread ... lol

and it's true , what the article says about guys not facing the same stigma as women when it comes to that kind of thing . so i think it's good that there are places where women can talk about that sort of thing without all the taboos going on ~~~

OMG LOL............

Lets what and see if there are a chain of these opening worldwide or will it close down and will there be a men's bar?

Wow how the world has changed in the last 30 years! Confusedmile:

Bravo Japan! What a refreshing idea.....

Back in the 60s and 70s people were not nearly so uptight about sex.....it used to be the young people who were liberal and open and the older people who were uptight....

The tables have turned....so nice to see something like this!

It's about time they started to cater to women , and make them feel comfortable.
Kudos Japan !