Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korean men are so MANLY and SEXY.
I have to get this off my chest, North Korean men are ridiculously yummy in my eyes.

I just watched some videos on Youtube about NK and had learned a great deal about their culture, albeit quite sad... due to such oppression in that country. On the positive side, though, the men are wooo-damn HOT!

Unlike South Koreans, the NK men are much stockier, darker-complexed, and have rougher skin--which is what I sexually desire in a man.

But you know what turns me on the most? When the NK men are marching together in unison... just something about it turns me on. Idk, it's sexy. That's all I can say.

I believe that's called a fetish, but I'd like to point out that all the videos on North Korea only show the privileged in Pyongyang. The norm for that country is that the men are actually shorter and more frail than their South Korean counterparts, especially after the long famine during the 90s.

I see where you're coming from. They've got that Authentic macho thing going on, like Asian Russians.
And of course the lockstep and those uniforms are designed to convey Authority and power.

But if I were you I wouldn't try hitting on a male NK soldier. They'd probably shoot you dead just for asking.