Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jappo
Dog went to the vets today.
Cant remove the whole tumor but they have taken 2 sections for a biopsy and will return the results before Christmas.
Hes totally out of it in this picture. He couldn't walk straight after the meds and anesthetic and has just slept all day since getting home.

I'm just glad we managed to get something sorted.
And oh boy the Vets are way too expensive these days.

Thank you to everyone who showed me support over the last few days and your inbox messages were lovely.
I felt the real GS family unit again and its impossible to leave when i have a reminder of such lovely people.

Cheers guys you rock.

Much Love
Little bro Jamie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wishing the little dude luck.

And yes, most professional services (except teaching, the irony) are getting expensive eh?

Keep us updated
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Glad you've managed to get the ball rolling and started to treat him Smile. Wish you luck for the results mate.

All i can say is dogs are the best, wishes your way.

Good you got through all that stuff, Jappo. You must be a brave doggie for sure. Have a good nap now and when you wake up let those polka dots make you all happy to see Jamie. He's been worried about you lately.
I bid NO Trump!

awwww poor doggy Sad

Hope he comes through all this ok, stay positive mate that's all I can say - Good luck with the biopsy too...Your right about vet bills, with all the animals we have I know that all too well - I do believe that they charge so much as they know most animal lovers would spend all they have to help their pets

I hope the biopsy result turns out well. Wishing for Jappo's speedy recovery too. Smile

Its good to hear you were able to get him some help. Smile

Yay!! Progress..
Keep us posted when the biopsy results return.

Glad you decided to stay.