Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jealousy
Does it makes you jealous sometimes that you see a hot guy with a girl? I think you know that I don't have to ask this question but I think I just want to make the forum more lively (hey this is what gay is all about). Like for example, I just saw this video (music video) of Calvin Harris (the guy is hot) and Ellie Goulding making out (yes they were dating) and it just made me jealous it made me want to kill Ellie Goulding and kidnap Calvin Harris Bunny2. Anyway just wanted to know if you had these same feelings for a guy that you like and especially if he's straight someone you know who has no feelings for other guys someone you like to possess like what I'm wanting to do to Calvin Harris after I saw his video Bunny2

I don't really feel a need to posses anyone, but I can relate to being attracted to men that I'll never be with. I catch myself feeling annoyed by couples more than jealous of them. :/

Jealousy is the fear of losing something.

Envious is the want of something that someone else has.

Sorry, had to clear the distinction.

As per the question? Nope. Not even when I was single. I never really had much of a problem with envy, to be honest. At least, other than the occasional "god I wish" when I see people that have enough money to not worry about day-to-day finances. I'm sure they have other problems, though, to take the place of the ones I personally stress over.

a. I am not interested in celebrities.

b. No. If I like a guy and he's straight and/or has a girlfriend, then I usually re-orient myself toward friendship with him and try to work on that.

There are plenty of hot guys out there.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

You find Calvin Harris sexy? Pass......
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Jealousy is something I don't experience really....

I like to possess my lover...but in a natural way.....not a jealous way....

My theory...let someone be who they are and if they fly away...it was meant to be....some people aren't meant to be possessed....

As for hot guys and women...don't really care much. I think there are plenty of willing men for me and it makes me sad that I didn't have time to experience all of them...

No I wouldn't waste my energy fretting over a straight guy, he hasn't got what I want anyway. You can't cuddle with a guy if he's tied up in your basement.

TigerLover Wrote:No I wouldn't waste my energy fretting over a straight guy, he hasn't got what I want anyway. You can't cuddle with a guy if he's tied up in your basement.

Well..... technically, you can if you know your ropes, yeah? But I find it far more pleasurable when there's reciprocation involved. Biggrina

meridannight Wrote:a. I am not interested in celebrities.

b. No. If I like a guy and he's straight and/or has a girlfriend, then I usually re-orient myself toward friendship with him and try to work on that.

There are plenty of hot guys out there.
That sounds like a healthy pursuit to me.... [MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION]

East Wrote:Jealousy is something I don't experience really....

I like to possess my lover...but in a natural way.....not a jealous way....

My theory...let someone be who they are and if they fly away...it was meant to be....some people aren't meant to be possessed....

As for hot guys and women...don't really care much. I think there are plenty of willing men for me and it makes me sad that I didn't have time to experience all of them...

It rather depends on how you expect to ''experience'' them, doesn't it? You could be experiencing them as just acquaintances, or just friends, or .... no???