Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jersey
I just thought I'd post a quick message to say that on the front page of tonight's JEP (Jersey Evening Post) is an article confirming that Jersey has just had its first ever adoption of a child by two gay male parents !!

WOOHOO !!!!! :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

It is about time to start having more of these cases i think! Not that a lot of gay couples especially gay male couples i know want to adopt but it is good news for the ones who want to adopt. Wink

I'd love to, but my partner wouldn't so as I say, it's kinda a moot point ... but yeah - I'd love to :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Adoption is a good thing if one or both are ready and stable for it in life... My boyfriend and me both want our children despite him having an 11 year old son.. I think if we got our budget sorted and our lives on track we may consider this or find a surrogate mother who doesnt mind doing the turkey baster kind of stuff as i cant do with going through that wam bam thank you mam business

kindest regards

zeon x

Thats cool!!

I've been worrying for years that if I end up with a guy for the long term or more that I couldn't have a kids. Its one of my life's dreams to become a father...

Aww, sweet! I'd love to adopt a child and bring him/her up to be a decent person. Its great to see.

Kids are hard workk Espically if they are spoilt and have been my bf n me his son has been spoilt for 11 yrs by his mum n expects it from his dad n aint getting it coz me yes mister meanie aint allowing it... it makes them worse and dis respectful of things