Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a father
Hello everybody! I am very new to this site and hope I will meet nice and friendly people.
The reason I have registered here is that I am looking for a guy to become a father for my/our child.
I am a very healthy young attractive woman. I am successful, determined, very intelligent and reasonable individual. When you look at me you would not think I am gay, I attract loads of guys, sexy, tall, natural blond with plenty of charisma and leadership skills. I don't have bad habits apart from smoking, but I am in the process of quitting.
I am looking for a healthy guy without bad habits, with proven record of success in life. Somebody who really wants to have children. I am in a serious relationship with a girl, so that should be taken in account. The age of the guy should be between 28-65, would prefer an older guy or a gay couple. I don't beleive in sperm donors and think that my children should have a father. I also don't want to adopt as I want and can have my own children.
Please note, that I am not looking for romance, I am looking for a partner in parenthood.
If you read this post and you are not interested, there is a chance that some of your friends would.
I would consider different nationalities, but would prefer someone from England or Canada.
Thank you for your attention and hope to hear from you
Baby2

As much as i want to be a father i am not finacially able to nor set up in life for the responsibility of that.. Best of luck on your hunt

Kindest regards

Zeon x