Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Loves You

Just... so you know Smile

and that's why i don't beleive in hell. if god/jesus is forgiving, then why would he send someone to hell? i'm not way religous, but i believe in god, and i don't think that he would send someone to hell...

so...

Jesus = his own dad...

Errr... *cough cough* well put Oedipus...

sexyzackers Wrote:and that's why i don't beleive in hell. if god/jesus is forgiving, then why would he send someone to hell? i'm not way religous, but i believe in god, and i don't think that he would send someone to hell...

grab the books zack and then you'll certainly know why there's no point in believing in god

drocko17 Wrote:grab the books zack and then you'll certainly know why there's no point in believing in god
u don't have 2 b so rude. i believe in god. deal with it.Biggthumpup

oh, sorry i wasn't being rude
believe what you want, of course

Zack,

You believe in the God from which Book? If you take the God from that Book, you also have to take the other stuff that is in the book, including Heaven and Hell.

There would be no point in being 'Good', if there were a Heaven and no Hell. There would be no line between Good and Evil. If God tells his people to act a certain way, or accept him in their heart to be welcomed into the Kingdom of Heaven, why would those who don't listen to that go to Heaven too?

Personally I lean towards agnosticism, but I've been to Sunday School MANY times. That stuff was drilled into my head.

It's a very complicated subject though.

portugal_the_man Wrote:Zack,

You believe in the God from which Book? If you take the God from that Book, you also have to take the other stuff that is in the book, including Heaven and Hell.

There would be no point in being 'Good', if there were a Heaven and no Hell. There would be no line between Good and Evil. If God tells his people to act a certain way, or accept him in their heart to be welcomed into the Kingdom of Heaven, why would those who don't listen to that go to Heaven too?

Personally I lean towards agnosticism, but I've been to Sunday School MANY times. That stuff was drilled into my head.

It's a very complicated subject though.
i guess you're right lolRolleyes