Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jewish humour
The Harvard School of Medicine did a study of why Jewish women like Chinese food so much. The study revealed that it is due to the fact that Won Ton spelled backwards is Not Now.

There's big controversy on the Jewish view of when life begins. In Jewish tradition, the fetus is not considered viable until after it graduates from medical school.

Why don't Jewish mothers drink?
Alcohol interferes with their suffering.

Have you seen the newest Jewish-American Princess horror movie? It's called, "Debbie Does Dishes."

What's a Jewish American Princess' favorite position? Facing Tiffany's.

When the doctor called Mrs. Liebenbaum to tell her that her cheque came back, she replied, "So did my arthritis."

A Jewish boy come home from school and tells his mother he's been given a part in the school play.

"Wonderful! What part is it?"

The boy says, "I play the part of the Jewish husband."

The mother scowls and says, "You go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part."

Where does the Jewish husband hide his money from his wife? Under the vacuum cleaner.

What's the difference between a Rottweiler and a Jewish Mother? Eventually, the Rottweiler lets go."

One day a Jewish grandmother had taken her grandson to the beach for a play when suddenly a huge wave washed over the infant and pulled him out to sea.

The distraught grandmother fell down on her knees, and sobbed, "Please God, don't let my grandson die, please, he is my only grandson! He is the future of my family, please return him to me safely!"

Instantly another huge wave rolls the infant back onto the beach and the grandmother looks up to the sky and said, "He had a hat!"
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams