Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Parsons (Big Bang Sheldon) is out
dfiant Wrote:I appreciate the way that he has dealt with his sexuality. He hasn't hidden his sexuality, nor has he made a big deal of it...that's the way it should be ... That's the sort of role model I hope younger people look to rather than the ones that shout it from the roof top and camp it up for all to see.
[Image: WHO1.jpg.crop_display.jpg]
depends on how the actor is selling himself. i just dont see him a lead in any action movies. Out your self how ever it works.

Quote:Do any names spring to mind???

All the whohaa surrounding Ricky Martin...who didn't already know?

Jim Parsons was in a bit of an open closet, he brought his bf to all the award shows and didn't hide the relationship, he just refused to acknowledge his sexuality in interviews.

Proposing to his boyfriend at the Emmys was not a big give away? Really? :p

never new he was gay but only ever seen him in the show anyway - makes me laugh how people find out , is there an undercover gay order that stalkes celebrities till they get a "gay pic", always hated the outing of anyone , i'd rather they come out themselves if they want to

DRIMO Wrote:Proposing to his boyfriend at the Emmys was not a big give away? Really? :p

Apparently not :p

i knewwww itttt. guess my gaydar isnt fully broken, LOL

princealbertofb Wrote:Loved to read about this in Huffington Post, this will give Timmy the shivers, won't it?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/23...ostpopular

LOL No

Anyway it was good to read and what not, maybe next will be a Sheldon t shirt week. I'll need to find one more cause I only have 4

Ha, I knew it from the first moment I watched "The Big Bang Theory"

Good for him though, he's a cutie Confusedmile:

I've been knowing it for a while, but as Daz I thought it was all out in the open :p
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.