Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job
Bosses what absolute assholes.
He makes loads of jokes throughout the day... pointless and rather nasty.
But when you crack out a joke... what the fuck.

Seriously they've been screwing me around for 2 days with bullshit tasks, yes I completed them within the day and today they where like... we didn't expect you to finish... Twak not my fucking problem you employed me.

So I joke... and say well how about I just go home then... his boss laughs... but my boss stands their like a twat... and goes "no". << (pictures throwing a chair at him)

Everyone talks behind everyones backs as well... ohh hes fat... she is a slut com'on watch Eastenders or something and fucking shut up you bunch of ass holes!

Theirs like 2-3 nice people their, its just so sad to see what assholes people can be... and they seem to be in the majority.

Their not all that bad but their banter does seem rude... be it in a joking manner or not.

Now... I sit inbetween 2 people who are like a inch away (sweat shop comes to mind), I use a bloody Vista laptop... their supposed to have ordered desks for another room and a imac... have they hell no.
Its such a struggle to drive home because of my back... seriously... I need room to wiggle about.

Also everyone their applied for something else but they ended up with a different job... they don't tell you fuck all they have no clue... and quite frankly I'm pissed off.

But I think its a good opportunity for learning PHP, so I'm gonna learn it then get a new job with a better company, unless they clean up their act!

forgot to add... believe it or not... my bosses boss was kicking a rubber band ball around... hits the wall and hits me in the head luckely didn't hurt... now I may lack the memory now but arn't people encouraged not to kick things around fucking offices!

CardShark Wrote:Bosses what absolute assholes.

So I joke... and say well how about I just go home then... his boss laughs... but my boss stands their like a twat... and goes "no". << (pictures throwing a chair at him)

Everyone talks behind everyones backs as well... ohh hes fat... she is a slut com'on watch Eastenders or something and fucking shut up you bunch of ass holes!

Theirs like 2-3 nice people their, its just so sad to see what assholes people can be... and they seem to be in the majority.

Now... I sit inbetween 2 people who are like a inch away (sweat shop comes to mind), I use a bloody Vista laptop... their supposed to have ordered desks for another room and a imac... have they hell no.
Its such a struggle to drive home because of my back... seriously... I need room to wiggle about.

Also everyone their applied for something else but they ended up with a different job... they don't tell you fuck all they have no clue... and quite frankly I'm pissed off.

But I think its a good opportunity for learning PHP, so I'm gonna learn it then get a new job with a better company, unless they clean up their act!

forgot to add... believe it or not... my bosses boss was kicking a rubber band ball around... hits the wall and hits me in the head luckely didn't hurt... now I may lack the memory now but arn't people encouraged not to kick things around fucking offices!

I have been so fortunate to never have worked in an office so cant tell if what youre experiencing is normal or not... SOUNDS LIKE HELL to me, LOL. or actually reminds me of church services. Everyone is fine during the service but before or after real assholes...

I have many characters built into one. I can easily switch to the social person with intelligence. It can become a lot more comfortable if you are able to socialize and change the system around you with your intelligence...

Sounds like this is a system ripe for you to do that Card

CS

Get out Now !!!!!!

Well as soon you possibly can

That sounds a horrible environment to be working in.......

GOOD LUCK MATEY

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I finally got a job to do!!

I'm pushing and pushing to get more jobs, I'm gonna hold out till they get me a desk and a imac, + i should have a nice room to work in with some rather quiet people in it which should be nice, I'm not one to mess around all day I like to knuckle down and get out their in a rush.

Theirs just too many hyperactive people in their, I like to have a laugh but they have too much of a laugh and don't work very hard.
Honestly I'm thinking of having xmas eve off, just to avoid them playing all day.

CardShark Wrote:a imac

what, what, what???

Been reading about windows 7 and getting good reviews but will have to see what they actually release.

I have decided to update to a new desktop for next year. Will probably use the old Dell with Linex to see how that runs. Want a local neighbor/friend to build one for me...

anyways, sorry to go OT but Card ya rather surprised me with an imac thing there Remybussi

their not actually getting me personally a imac... just one to work on, hopfully it will be nicer to loose myself in.

By the way give the new Kubuntu distro a run, I tried it out on my dad's PC and it really is amazing now.

Apparently this company is rather dodge, now I know their sites back to front and some are rather legit...

But the company has been done by trading standards a while back... thanks to my uncle he found out some info on them.

They also run one of these sites where you have to bid on products but you pay like £1.50 to bid!!

I can take down all their sites within a click of a button, but I need the money Sad but I don't want to work their I'm so fucking stuck!
If I leave it will give employers the wrong impression!!

What can I do I'm so depressed, I don't enjoy it I don't mix well with anyone but I really cannot loose the job.

They run websites right on the edge of spamming, they don't but they do in a way and I hate being a part of a team that doesn't care about the internet they just minipulate it !

What really winds me up is the fact I haven't been paid, yet I get £50 in a card... which by the way they took out of everyones fucking PAY!!! Its a piss take!

I actually don't understand what their doing with all these new juniors, its either they want a high rate of employment but they want them out faster so that they can keep them cheap.
Or they want something cheap now and quality later by training people up?

What can i doooooooooo, I dont have the social skills to get another frickin job!

CardShark Wrote:Apparently this company is rather dodge, now I know their sites back to front and some are rather legit...

But the company has been done by trading standards a while back... thanks to my uncle he found out some info on them.

They also run one of these sites where you have to bid on products but you pay like £1.50 to bid!!

I can take down all their sites within a click of a button, but I need the money Sad but I don't want to work their I'm so fucking stuck!
If I leave it will give employers the wrong impression!!

What can I do I'm so depressed, I don't enjoy it I don't mix well with anyone but I really cannot loose the job.

They run websites right on the edge of spamming, they don't but they do in a way and I hate being a part of a team that doesn't care about the internet they just minipulate it !

What really winds me up is the fact I haven't been paid, yet I get £50 in a card... which by the way they took out of everyones fucking PAY!!! Its a piss take!

I actually don't understand what their doing with all these new juniors, its either they want a high rate of employment but they want them out faster so that they can keep them cheap.
Or they want something cheap now and quality later by training people up?

What can i doooooooooo, I dont have the social skills to get another frickin job!

Hunni calm down. Take some deep breaths and smile. For now you have a job, at least Confusedmile:

Generally when employers take new people on they want to keep on the best of the new starts but aren't afraid of getting rid of slackers. That's what staff turnover is for Smile You know that you know what you do well enough and that you do it well (hmmm, can you say TAUTOLOGY??) What i mean by that is you know yourself what your strengths are.

Don't ever tell yourself you don't have the social skills to do anything. A negative attitude will set you back more than any other disadvantages you may or may not have. You managed to impress this lot into taking you on, non?? So you can't be all that bad.

Thing about the workplace is, everybody hates it. It's one of the perks of having a job, being able to hate it. And people in jobs are BITCHY. Everyone has someone or a group of people they hate. Like in my job the weekenders hate the older full timers who hate us back, and everyone hates bitchy customers who look down on us for working in retail. A lot of people give me a lot of stick for being so enthusiastic in doing the less pleasant side of the job (selling cards). And i just don't care. First and foremost a job is about bringing in the bread and butter. Liking your job is a luxury very few people achieve hon.

Everybody has aspects of their job they hate. I hate the fact that i get absolutely no recognition at all for working myself into the ground at every opportunity, i hate not being able to bitch back at nasty customers, i hate having to sell the store credit card, something which i find morally abhorrent (especially given we're in the middle of a CREDIT CRUNCH!!). But we all have to keep our head down and get on with the sucky side of things (and not in the good way lol)

If it's really affecting you that much though, because there really IS a reasonable limit, then it'd be best for you to start lookng for a new job. Don't quit until you've had a better offer, but if you start circulating your CV again, and getting your name out there something'll come up. Once AND ONLY once you've been offered and accepted a new position with a new employer should you hand in your notice and quit your existing job.

Could your current job maybe serve as a platform for getting you work somewhere better?? Keep at it for a while, and keep looking for other opportunities. Maybe even if you just move sideways on the ladder, rather than upwards, you might find somewhere that won't be as disillusioning.

And don't EVER say you don't have social skills. Believe in yourself and in your ability to mix with people. You have a real passion and are more than eloquent enough to communicate this. You're not a nasty person, or manipulative, and all your better qualities come across a lot better than you think. Remybussi

I find social situations really hard too sometimes, largely thanks to having spent pratcically my entire childhood as a social reject. But throwing yourself out there and trying can work wonders, the main thing holding yourself back is you telling yourself you can't do it.

Believe.

love and hugs

xxx

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Hunni calm down. Take some deep breaths and smile. For now you have a job, at least Confusedmile: ... etc

... And don't EVER say you don't have social skills. Believe in yourself and in yoru ability to mix with people. You have a real passion and are more than eloquent enough to communicate this. You're not a nasty person, or manipulative, and all your better qualities come across a lot better than you think. Remybussi

I find social situations really hard too sometimes, largely thanks to haveing spent pratcically my entire childhood as a social reject. But throwing yourself out there and trying can work wonders, the main thing holding yourself back is you telling yourself you can't do it ...
Yay sox Dance

Go, Mr Motivator Remybussi Bow

Remybussi Thanks for the post sox made me feel a hell of a lot better.