Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job Interview
I have a job interview tomorrow. I am really nervous. They only gave me 24 hours notice of the interview.
An eye for an eye

Good luck! Just get your clothes ready, your resume, and everything else you need so you're not scrambling around tomorrow, and BELIEVE that you are qualified! And do something relaxing. Smile

Look 'em in the eye, sound confidant (but not cocky), and write legibly.

Good luck to you Smile

Dress smart, do not worry about being nervous everybody feels that way in a job interview. And remember every question they ask you will be to test to see if you are fit for the job. So they ask the question "Tell me about yourself" they want to know about your recent work experience that matches the job, not really about you in general, I hope you get my meaning.
If they should ask "Why should we offer you this vacancy" Again tell them about any revelant experience and qualifications you have to offer. Just be yourself but sell yourself as if you are a product they need to buy. Whatever skills, past experience and qualifications you have use them to make yourself appealing to the interviewer. And I bet you will do just fine, even if you do not get the job you have tried so be proud of yourself.

24 hours is GOOD! It means you have less time to be nervous. Smile

Good luck man!

Make sure you don't have anything scandalous on your Facebook they can use against you.

Break a leg! When I was in London all of my interviews were like: "Are you available for an interview tomo moring?" and in general they called me in the afternoon XD

Maybe the short notice will be a good thing. You won't have time to overthink this and will not sound like your answers are prepared. Good luck tomorrow!

Congratulations on nailing down the interview!! In this economy, you gotta be pretty good for them to even want to talk to you.
Remember --- they're interviewing because they need help --- YOUR help. Your job is to show them why and how much they need you!!
Good lick man --- We will be waiting to hear how it goes!!!!

Dan, good luck tomorrow!!!