Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jobs - which one is the worst?
What kind of job do you think is the worst, and why?

*The Thankless Job -- you get decent pay, decent benefits, and the working conditions are ok, but nobody ever thanks you for your hard work, or even acknowledges when you do something "over and above" your daily tasks.

*The Shallow Job -- where everyone is so extremely phony. They are nice and sweet to you while you are there, but when you leave the room or go home for the day, the backstabbing and gossip start. Nobody is trustworthy and you have to keep an eye on your stuff at all times. People who cant wait to rip you apart and spread lies and rumors about you.

*The Slavery Pit -- working for cruel, demeaning, and hateful people. Treat you like a slave and talk down to you like you are retarded.

*The Invisible Boss -- never anyone to help you out, but you are the first one to get blamed for something, simply because you were not trained well or there was no one who would every answer your questions. Never any management around until you screw up.

*Hell -- all of the above put together. (which is the company I work for)

[Image: I-hate-my-job.jpg]

MisterTinkles Wrote:What kind of job do you think is the worst, and why?

*The Thankless Job -- you get decent pay, decent benefits, and the working conditions are ok, but nobody ever thanks you for your hard work, or even acknowledges when you do something "over and above" your daily tasks.

*The Shallow Job -- where everyone is so extremely phony. They are nice and sweet to you while you are there, but when you leave the room or go home for the day, the backstabbing and gossip start. Nobody is trustworthy and you have to keep an eye on your stuff at all times. People who cant wait to rip you apart and spread lies and rumors about you.

*The Slavery Pit -- working for cruel, demeaning, and hateful people. Treat you like a slave and talk down to you like you are retarded.

*The Invisible Boss -- never anyone to help you out, but you are the first one to get blamed for something, simply because you were not trained well or there was no one who would every answer your questions. Never any management around until you screw up.

*Hell -- all of the above put together. (which is the company I work for)

Both my jobs encompass 1,2 & 4, although the Aquarium is a bit better than my Beach Attendant job.

I just don't like any job that isn't fun or has fun people working there. Life is too short to be a robot...

You know sometimes a Gurl just wants to Bruk it Dahn with his coWorker(s) from time to time Wink

Now, Hell can't be all four put together, because in the first one you included decent pay and benefits.

I couldn't work somewhere that I don't get to move around a bit and enjoy myself. Where I work I get a sweat on and I love it!

Chase Wrote:Now, Hell can't be all four put together, because in the first one you included decent pay and benefits.

Well, actually my job is HELL.
But they do have good benefits.
Although the pay is underscale.

MisterTinkles Wrote:*Hell -- all of the above put together. (which is the company I work for)

My current job (high school teacher in Portugal).

It's the toughest job you can possibly imagine, sh**** salary, no stability whatsoever but somehow I like it.

I just need to get away from jobs working with the general public. I'm not a people person so it makes my job hell, and of course so far that's the only type of job I've been able to get Sad
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]